Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_uie_lyrics3 (Read 665205 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: foo_uie_lyrics3

Reply #2050
Great work with your component, @veksha Now, I think that the only thing that it's missing (at least from my point of view) is to add NeateaseCloudMusic as lyric source.
I use this script https://github.com/elia-is-me/foobar-jscripts/blob/master/ESLyric/netease.js  for EsLyric panel to retrieve lyrics from NeateaseCloudMusic . Is it possible to add NeateaseCloudMusic? It would be great to have all lyrics sources in one component.

Reply #2051
Now, I think that the only thing that it's missing (at least from my point of view) is to add NeateaseCloudMusic as lyric source.
I use this script https://github.com/elia-is-me/foobar-jscripts/blob/master/ESLyric/netease.js  for EsLyric panel to retrieve lyrics from NeateaseCloudMusic . Is it possible to add NeateaseCloudMusic? It would be great to have all lyrics sources in one component.

@Koshingg , please try 0.50
I've added NetEase as new lyric source.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
PS: thank you for suggesting it!

Reply #2052
@veksha  sorry for late answer ( I had some problems with my foobar config and then I totally forgot to answer the message)
I tested the new version. Thank you too because you added NetEase to your component, that's awesomeeee
I have 2 suggestions (if it's possible) :

1. I have uploaded two scripts for ESLyrics panel, here https://www.reddit.com/r/foobar2000/comments/olq4qo/lyric_scripts_qqmusic_and_neteasecloudmusic_for/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3
They're for QQMusic and NeatEase.
A few words about these scripts, a few differences that appear compared with the same sources for your component.
They can retrieve both synced lyrics and unsynced lyrics (not always obviously) and for example they can find 2 or 3 lyrics for a song. Many times a song has many variants , radio version, album version, etc....so with this scripts you have the luxury to choose a certain version. With your component , QQMusic, Netease, returns only one search result, which obviously is an disadvantage.
Look here, in this gif http://sendanywhe.re/KE4UB6Y1 in the left side is the ESLyric panel with those scripts for QQMusic, NetEase and in the right side is foo_uie_lyrics3 with foo_multisource .
So, it's possible to have multiple lyrics from each source ? (like in those scripts for ESLyric panel)

Sugestion number 2 :

Can you remove this from lyrics?(the first lines that appear at the beginning of every song)

[00:00.00] 作词 : Ed Sheeran
[00:01.00] 作曲 : Ed Sheeran/Fred Gibson/Johnny McDaid
[00:02.00] 编曲 : Ed Sheeran/FRED/Johnny McDaid

[00:10.47]Every time you come around you know I can’t say no

I think it should be like this :

[00:10.47]Every time you come around you know I can’t say no

Can you look closely at QQMusic script from my link, because there it doesn't happen at all. I use the scripts for probably 2 years but I never noticed valid lines from the lyrics removed, the lyrics are ok, clean , without anything missing.
In the other script, for NeteaseCloudMusic, extra lines do appear. So this script, for QQMusic, is the key, maybe you'll figure it out how that person that made this script managed to do it, to remove extra lines at the beginning of the lyrics (without removing lines from the lyrics haha, obviously)
I have also asked the developer for the other lyric component foo_openlyrics , the same questions, and he said that he will look to see what's possible to be done.
Thanks for reading, maybe something can be done

Reply #2053
So, it's possible to have multiple lyrics from each source ? (like in those scripts for ESLyric panel)

personally i find it not so useful for me, but it's definitely can be implemented relatively easy.

Can you remove this from lyrics?(the first lines that appear at the beginning of every song)

[00:00.00] 作词 : Ed Sheeran
[00:01.00] 作曲 : Ed Sheeran/Fred Gibson/Johnny McDaid
[00:02.00] 编曲 : Ed Sheeran/FRED/Johnny McDaid
author of qqmusic.js just removes lines with colons, dashes, etc
seems dangerous :D

but.. these features can be optional. turned off by default.
thank you for detailed answer and new suggestions :)
I will see what I can do.

Reply #2054
Yes, I think you're right, these 2 suggestions (or possibly new features) should be optional, turned off by default. Maybe not everyone wants to have multiple lyrics from the same source, but others might like that, so people should be able to choose.
About that script for QQMusic, unless I was super lucky, it's quite very reliable, as I said, no missing lines from lyrics
Thanks for taking my suggestions in consideration :)

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2021