Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_new_file_stamper_mod (Read 24510 times) previous topic - next topic

foo_new_file_stamper_mod

Reply #25
I finally got around to using Masstagger's new ability to stamp the current time!  Thanks again for making this new file tagger component.  Finally I can delete cwb_hooks and foobar's accursed deprecated component warning.

foo_new_file_stamper_mod

Reply #26
this component is great! thx a lot!

foo_new_file_stamper_mod

Reply #27
I wish that more than one action could be applied to incomming files.
Is it possible that someone update this Component? I am not familar with programming components :-(
cheers m.

foo_new_file_stamper_mod

Reply #28
thx for this plugin. very useful for my setting at home.
for our radio-station, i would love to see a plug-in, that can set actions to files added to a (specific) playlist.
but maybe this would be easier to implement in the playlist-attributes-plugin?
thx anyways

foo_new_file_stamper_mod

Reply #29
While we're bumping two year old topics about components that nobody should be using because they are probably made obsolete by newer components, I thought I'd add that while the timestamp tags maintained outside of the tracks by the Playback Statistics component may be formatted into human readable timestamps using the title formatting functions listed here. Simple integer math functions may also be used to convert the numbers to Unix timestamps as well, if those are preferred:
Code: [Select]
$sub($div(timestamp,10000000),11644473600)

Re: foo_new_file_stamper_mod

Reply #30
By what was this made obsolete? Because I need this feature, but this plugin is for the older foobar version