Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Yamaha CD-S2100 and DSD128 (Read 9400 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Yamaha CD-S2100 and DSD128

Reply #25
Please post screenshots of your settings in the same way I posted mine.

Reply #26
No problem, but they are same as yours. Is that possible that DAC is corrupted somhow?

Reply #27
I know nothing about any of this, but did you try a different file as linked in reply #10? Just asking as you did not mention it.

Reply #28
Yes, I have tried two DSD128 files from that site.

Reply #29
Would you be so kind and post screenshot of Foobar app when trying to play DSD128 file?
I am interested in lower bar info.

Reply #30
Of course, like you see there is DSD128 playback.

Reply #31
Hi ppawe,
for what I'm seeing in your screenshots you don't have installed the DSDTranscoder as clearly reported in the link in my reply #8.
Please, follow exactly the instructions at point "Mode 2:  Bitperfect outputting native DSD through DSDTranscoder".
In the screenshot you posted the output is set to "ASIO: foo_ds_asio" but must be "ASIO: DSD Transcoder".

Be careful, don't panic and you will be able to listen to DSD128.
Best regards.

Reply #32
OK. I have installed Yamaha driver from their site (v1.9.8 ) and DSD128 playback start works. That one from Steinberg site (v1.10.4) on installation point warned me that driver is not signed. This is difference I suppose that was the point.

Finnaly  :))