Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Lyrics Show 3 (Read 1958 times) previous topic - next topic

Lyrics Show 3

So, I've searched the web but couldn't find an answer...

What I want to achieve: I want the synched lyrics saved to a tag, and when I play that file I want the synched lyrics in the tag to be displayed. I don't care about online lyrics.

My problem: In the Lyric Show 3 tool, I've set "Tag Search" first in the search order, and the save method "Save to tag". When I edit the lyrics in the panel, and save.. they show up in the tag (checked it with a hex editor), but when I play that song again...nothing, it's empty again (although it's saved in the tag). I'm missing something stupid probably, but I can't get it to work...

Any and all help would be much appreciated

PS It's not a big deal, but why doesn't Lyric Show 3 use SYLT instead of putting it into the TXXX container?

Re: Lyrics Show 3

Reply #1
- Tag search - Properties - read lyrics from these tags?
- Hex editor? What about file properties?

Re: Lyrics Show 3

Reply #2
Ok, figured it out, it searches for artist/title.. I hadn't filled them in... It doesn't read the tag unless there is an artist/title specified (or any other criteria, cannot be blank)