Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Hell has frozen over! (Read 4271 times) previous topic - next topic

Hell has frozen over!

That's right, apparently Roger will be back with the boys (for one show anyways).  Read more here:
http://www.pinkfloyd-co.com/pfco_news.html
"You can fight without ever winning, but never win without a fight."  Neil Peart  'Resist'

Hell has frozen over!

Reply #1
"Hell has frozen over!"

You must be confusing Floyd with The Eagles

Hell has frozen over!

Reply #2
And pink floyd will shine again...
Alguém pare o mundo que eu quero descer!!

Hell has frozen over!

Reply #3
"Hell has frozen over!"

You must be confusing Floyd with The Eagles
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=305644"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Nope, I'd never do such a thing.  I'm gonna have to sell a kidney so I can get to see this.
"You can fight without ever winning, but never win without a fight."  Neil Peart  'Resist'

Hell has frozen over!

Reply #4
OMGOMGOMG!

I wish I could be there...
Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind.

Hell has frozen over!

Reply #5
He (Roger) was amazing at Glastonbury, tis a pity they didn't get together then.

Hell has frozen over!

Reply #6
Nope, I'd never do such a thing.  I'm gonna have to sell a kidney so I can get to see this.
[{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Might take a bit more than that. The concert is a free one, and tickets are being given away via a random drawing that you could have only entered via text messaging. Unfortunately, the entry period is over now.

However, consider this news confirmed: [a href="http://www.itv.com/news/entertainment_916.html]http://www.itv.com/news/entertainment_916.html[/url]

Hell has frozen over!

Reply #7
There were unconfirmed rumours last year about them getting together again. Maybe they're" testing the waters" to see how it pans out?
daefeatures.co.uk

Hell has frozen over!

Reply #8
I think this should be front page news!

Hell has frozen over!

Reply #9
Maybe they're" testing the waters" to see how it pans out?[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=305794"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Awesome pun

Hell has frozen over!

Reply #10
I just looked out of the window and I'm sure I saw a Pig flying by...Thank goodness - back together at last. That Division Bell seems to have taken it's final toll.

Hell has frozen over!

Reply #11
Absolutely amazing seeing the boys back together on stage.  Roger looked like he was having a blast.