Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: rebuild database files? + windows 8 drag&drop (playlist) (Read 2752 times) previous topic - next topic

rebuild database files? + windows 8 drag&drop (playlist)

how to rebuild database files in %AppData%\foobar2000  ? (without lost settings,plugins,playlist)
please help.

i reinstalled windows 7 to windows 8
copied all foobar profile folder + program files folder to windows 8. now drag and drop not possible in playlist(windows file explorer to foobar's playlist)
please help.

foobar2000 v1.1.15 beta 1,default user interface,w8 enterprise x64

problem solved now . if persist again, i will write.
sorry for my English

Reply #1
Nothing annoys me more than this.

Can you please tell us how you fixed it?
Who are you and how did you get in here ?
I'm a locksmith, I'm a locksmith.

Reply #2
Nothing annoys me more than this.

Can you please tell us how you fixed it?

disabling UAC with win8 options didn't help me. disabled UAC with TweakNow PowerPack 2012.resetted potplayer settings.after potplayer x64 regged with old reg file.
now foobar2000 & foo_w7shell.dll + winrar x64 + potplayer 32bit & 64bit + VLC working without drag&drop problem.

1 problem atm with ASIO. Allow Pull Mode (WaveRT) buggy /not good sound sometimes.
with WASAPI sound good.