Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: new Muvo2 pages from webcache (Read 4573 times) previous topic - next topic

new Muvo2 pages from webcache

These links have now been taken down now.. the thing is the pictures of the units to look legit so hopefully these devices do exist.. the prices always looked wrong betwen the two... but if they are solid state they'll fit a niche quite nicely...

Previously outlined here

http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/forums/index....showtopic=12265

** ATTACHMENT REMOVED **

Reply #1
What exactly is this supposed to be?  The mirrored content of some webpage about a product?  I don't think this is really appropriate for the kind of uploads that should be used here.  For one thing, mirroring content off another page brings up issues of copyrighted content and the legality of redistributing some of this.

On top of all of this, your .zip appears to be corrupt or something.

I'm taking the attachment offline for now.  If you want to simply upload pictures of the devices, that's probably fine though.

Reply #2
sorry about that... it shouldn't be corrupt but i did wonder about whether it was ok or not.. I am assuming that it being taken offline on their site is cause they made an error... Creative haven't announced this thing and yet there it was for sale (albiet from the end of September) .. the other bizarre thing was the price which is the same for the 512meg and the 1.5gig which didn't make sense at all

Just the pics are uploaded above.. concerned it got corrupted.. hope these are ok..