Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: What program do you use to burn audio CDs? (Read 16362 times) previous topic - next topic

What program do you use to burn audio CDs?

Reply #50
Originally posted by rjamorim

Yes. And decode with a good decoder, like Winamp, mpg123 or mad.
Roberto.

Or just Win32LAME = LAME + RazorLame, very easy to use & flawless decoding.

Reply #51
Originally posted by KikeG
Or just Win32LAME = LAME + RazorLame, very easy to use & flawless decoding.

LAME uses the mpg123 decoder (mpglib)

Reply #52
You guys don't like CDRWin?
I want NBC's Ed on DVD/Blu-ray!

Reply #53
Originally posted by rjamorim

LAME uses the mpg123 decoder (mpglib)

ehmmm.... didn't know, sorry

Reply #54
Originally posted by redsandvb
You guys don't like CDRWin?

I have version 3.8
For data, it is always possible to drag and drop directories, but it's nowhere close to Nero or EasyCD interface.
For audio, it works well and supports EAC cuesheets. But when I want to append track, it doesn't correct Windows bug and swaps 1st/last. Then it's a pain to have them back in the right order.

I have usually no use of it, I burn audio and data with Nero (yes I've decided myself for Nero, since it seems to support my burner better than EAC (Yamaha CRW3200e VK)).
I didn't try with latest Nero, but I still keep CDRWin at hand because it's the only program I've got that can overburn data after an audio session.
I often need it, since my external ADC supports only 48 kHz recording (or 32 kHz), so when I copy vinyls to CDR, I burn an audio session with the recordings converted to 44.1 kHz, then a data session with Monkey's audio 48 kHz files. In this case, Nero never accepted to overburn the APEs files if they were a little too big. But no problem with CDRWin.