Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: adobe premiere question ... (Read 1904 times) previous topic - next topic

adobe premiere question ...

ok ... i'm making this little video clip in premiere comprised of still images.  i have cropped the images in photoshop beforehand to 720x480 (which is the screensize of my premiere project).  when i export the video clip it looks all blurry (what it looks like is when photoshop has the pixel aspect correction turned on).  i've tried a handful of what i thought might solve the problem, but to no avail ... i tried setting up a project with a square pixel ratio, tried exporting as progressive scan, tried 0.9 pixel ratio, etc.  everytime i watch it windows media player though its blurry.  i don't know if its wmp's fault either.  for what its worth i'm gonna burn the clip onto a dvd and play it on a widescreen tv.  does anyone know if this will look correct on a dvd or not ???
i'm kinda under a deadline so i don't have time to burn and re-edit and reburn and repeat until it's perfect.  any thoughts would be appreciated.