Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: How do I change the theme? (Read 9572 times) previous topic - next topic

How do I change the theme?

I'd like to use this theme but don't know how to implement it.

I have downloaded all the components listed and put them all in the "Components" folder.

I have downloaded the ".exe" file and ran it.

Now what? 

Reply #1
Run foobar (duh..) choose "Panel UI" Hit OK

If you run foobar and there's no choosing dialog popup, Menu bar > file > Preference > Display > at dropdown box choose panel ui and restart foobar.

Reply #2
I'd like to use this theme but don't know how to implement it.

I have downloaded all the components listed and put them all in the "Components" folder.

I have downloaded the ".exe" file and ran it.

Now what? 

go to Preferences of foobar (CTRL+P), then Display-> Panels UI , and in the combobox Layout, select the theme 'AVA ......'  -> OK

Reply #3
OK... I see how that works but I cannot get the theme to change. 

When I select "default.pui" or my current theme "foonion.pui", I see see an immediate change in the player that corresponds to that selection, but when selecting, "DAWXXX666_AVA_1.03+.pui" (new theme), the theme does not make the change.  Instead, it appears as the default theme. 

Also, when selecting "Save All" after selecting "DAWXXX666_AVA_1.03+.pui", the selection in the jumpbox reverts back to "default.pui".

Any ideas? 

Reply #4
Bump. 

EDIT:  Sorted.  Fresh reinstall.

Reply #5
"Theming" - There is no such 'easy' thing. There's geekish hacks, millions of dependencies (plugins, fonts, images) and tons of code. No fun if you're not an übergeek. period.