Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: To Admin: Last Edit Has Odd Timestamp (Read 2298 times) previous topic - next topic

To Admin: Last Edit Has Odd Timestamp

Because of my cheap keyboard, bad typing habits, and et cetera I'm more apt to edit my posts right after submitting. But the time difference between the original and when the edit actually occured is not a few mintes later, it's ahead 8 hours. ??

No big deal, maybe it's nothing. But sometimes odd behaviors indicate other problems, so thought I throw a flag since I noticed it.
"Something bothering you, Mister Spock?"

To Admin: Last Edit Has Odd Timestamp

Reply #1
Probably another bug in IVBoard.

I think most small bugs like this have been fixed well before 1.0 came out, and almost certainly 1.0.1 (which was itself a bug fix).  I'd be surprised something like this would be overlooked.. basically I'm not so sure it's a "bug".

I'll check it out when I have time though.