Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Columns UI: Filters are Empty (Read 1536 times) previous topic - next topic

Columns UI: Filters are Empty

When I woke up this morning, suddenly my filters disappeared. All of my songs show up on the bottom, but I am unable to sort them by the filters. Nothing was changed last night. Can anybody help me out?

Reply #1
Go to Preferences -> Columns UI (that's what's displayed in the picture you uploaded) and switch to the Filter tab.

You need to have the appropriate fields set there. E.g., you have set Name - Field = Album - %album%.

Reply #2
Check the folders and their statuses at 'File/Preferences/Media Library'. Make sure those still exist and are reachable. Re-add them if necessary.

My bet would be that you are using an external HDD and its letter changed for whatever reason.

Reply #3
I followed Daeron's advice, and it worked! Thanks!