Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: put dropped files at the end of the playlist (Read 2286 times) previous topic - next topic

put dropped files at the end of the playlist

I use drag and drop to bring my mp3 in foobar.
I wan to put the new files at the end of the curent playlist.
In Foobar  0.8.3 I have this option: "default user interface" - "put dropped files at the end of the playlist" and is work ok, even when I drag-n-drop my files.
In 0.9 I don't see this option.
How I can drag-n-drop my files in foobar 0.9 and put dropped files at the end of the playlist?

10x!

Reply #1
This option is in 0.9 under preferences/display/columns UI/playlist view/general tab.  I don't use the default interface, so I don't know if this feature is only available with columns UI or not.  Hope that helped.

Reply #2
In Default UI, you can drop files onto the statusbar or the playlist tabs to have them added at the end of the playlist.