Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Foo_uie_albumart (Read 1105332 times) previous topic - next topic

Foo_uie_albumart

Reply #625
When it will be compiled to 0.9 beta ? 

trackfan504
The links in the 1st post  are workin' 

Foo_uie_albumart

Reply #626
why I had get this error?

INFO (CORE) : startup time: 721 ms
ERROR (CORE) : Failed to load DLL: foo_uie_albumart.dll, reason: Unable to load DLL.
.::No Pan No Gain::.

Foo_uie_albumart

Reply #627

ERROR (CORE) : Failed to load DLL: foo_uie_albumart.dll, reason: Unable to load DLL.
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=308004"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Maybe this will help ?
Needs both MSVCP71.dll and MSVCR71.dll present in order to work, as well as GDI+ runtime installed (standard in Windows XP and newer). Please make sure these necessities are met before complainining about DLL load errors. Thanks.
Also, if you are upgrading from a previous version, it is recommended that you reset the source list by clicking Reset.
Who are you and how did you get in here ?
I'm a locksmith, I'm a locksmith.

Foo_uie_albumart

Reply #628

[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=308004"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Maybe this will help ?
Needs both MSVCP71.dll and MSVCR71.dll present in order to work, as well as GDI+ runtime installed (standard in Windows XP and newer). Please make sure these necessities are met before complainining about DLL load errors. Thanks.
Also, if you are upgrading from a previous version, it is recommended that you reset the source list by clicking Reset.

[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=308030"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Thanks ...

Maybe this plug is not supported by win2k system  but it's that means if I using the win2k system, I can't use this plug?

(standard in Windows XP and newer).
.::No Pan No Gain::.

Foo_uie_albumart

Reply #629
Maybe this plug is not supported by win2k system   but it's that means if I using the win2k system, I can't use this plug?
(standard in Windows XP and newer).
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=308031"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
if you want it to work on 2k, have a google for gdiplus.dll and put it in the C:\winnt\system32\ folder
Who are you and how did you get in here ?
I'm a locksmith, I'm a locksmith.

Foo_uie_albumart

Reply #630
hello all,
i've read a lot of this thread but i can't find an answer. albumart works very fine and i've got no problems. but when i listen to a 2 CD album, i don't see the cover because the cover.jpg isn't in the same folder as the mp3 is wich i currently play. i post my three, so you understand what i mean :)

normally my albums are sorted like this and i see the cover (sample picture):
Code: [Select]
F:\sound2\electronica\Akufen - My Way\00 - Akufen - My Way.jpg
F:\sound2\electronica\Akufen - My Way\01 - Akufen - Even White Horizons.mp3

...but...

if i listen to a 2 CD set i don't see the cover (sample picture):
F:\sound2\electronica\Space Night Vol. 1\Space Night Vol. 1.jpg
F:\sound2\electronica\Space Night Vol. 1\CD1\01 - Sensorama - Echtzeit.mp3

and to forget nothing, here's my album-art config (still default settings):
$replace(%_path%,%_filename_ext%,)folder.jpg
-match:$replace(%_path%,%_filename_ext%,)*
-components\default.png

now my question is: how can i look 1 folder up for the cover? hope you understand my long question in this poor english ;)

have a nice evening!
arT2

Foo_uie_albumart

Reply #631
arT2: I have the same problem, I just didn't want to deal with it and put a copy of the JPG into /CD1/ and /CD2/

Foo_uie_albumart

Reply #632
arT2: I have the same problem, I just didn't want to deal with it and put a copy of the JPG into /CD1/ and /CD2/
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=308821"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

hm yes that will work. but i don't want to do it this way :/
the plugin would be just perfect for me if this option was given..

Foo_uie_albumart

Reply #633
Try this:

-match:$replace(%_path%,%_directoryname%'\'%_filename_ext%,)*

Make it the third entry on your list.

Foo_uie_albumart

Reply #634
IT WORKS!

Thank you so much

Foo_uie_albumart

Reply #635
What would make this component totally mind-blowing would be to have an "auto-download album art" option, that would search amazon for the currently playing album and save it in a user-specified folder with a user-specified filename.

Foo_uie_albumart

Reply #636
Forgive me if this question has allready been answered. 

How to I show a "no cover" graphic when Foobar is playing a stream.  Can albumart show different covers for each stream?

Foo_uie_albumart

Reply #637

How to I show a "no cover" graphic when Foobar is playing a stream.  Can albumart show different covers for each stream?
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=308950"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Yes, for example here's what I use to show a custom Aquarius Records image when I'm listening to streams from AQ:
-$if($strcmp($left(%_path%,10),www.aquari),c:\music\aq.jpg,)

Foo_uie_albumart

Reply #638
What would make this component totally mind-blowing would be to have an "auto-download album art" option, that would search amazon for the currently playing album and save it in a user-specified folder with a user-specified filename.
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=308938"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

That would be absolutly perfect. It would save a lot of time.
Unbelievable that noone thought of it earlier. 

Foo_uie_albumart

Reply #639

[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=308950"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Yes, for example here's what I use to show a custom Aquarius Records image when I'm listening to streams from AQ:
-$if($strcmp($left(%_path%,10),www.aquari),c:\music\aq.jpg,)

[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=308951"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Thanks.  Can I us a URL as the path?

Foo_uie_albumart

Reply #640
I'm a sucker for standards, so I was wondering what formats people use to name their album art.

Right now I'm keeping all my album art in one folder with the filename Artist - Album (front/back/inside/cd).jpg.  I do this so that if I'm playing a CD that I've burned, the album art will still be displayed....

Am I missing something here? I thought each cover image had to be in the folder that contained the music files (each folder being an album usually).

Is it possible to put all the images in one folder? That fits well with the way I want things structured on my hard drive.

Foo_uie_albumart

Reply #641
Can anyone please upload the plugin somewhere, because the link on the first page is broken? 

Foo_uie_albumart

Reply #642
Am I missing something here? I thought each cover image had to be in the folder that contained the music files (each folder being an album usually).

Is it possible to put all the images in one folder? That fits well with the way I want things structured on my hard drive.
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=309540"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Yes you can.

many people organize them as

F:\Music\Album Art\artist - album.jpg
then you tell the plugin to look in the folder \album art\ for %artist% - %album%

Personally I put the art in each folder and name it folder.jpg.  I like being able to see teh cover art when browsing in windows explorer

Foo_uie_albumart

Reply #643
Can anyone suggest a quick way of switching my setup from \artist\year - album\cover.jpg to one universal folder of cover art, with files named for the artist & album? I like the idea of this setup because it means I can backup all my cover art very quickly, whereas at the moment if I've added cover art after backing up an album, it doesn't get backed up. Basically I need something like the Masstagger that could format any file named cover.jpg into artist - album.jpg format from looking at the folders containing the file.

Foo_uie_albumart

Reply #644
Hi, I'd love to try out this plugin, but the links aren't working for me. Is anyone else having this problem?

Foo_uie_albumart

Reply #645
Hi, I'd love to try out this plugin, but the links aren't working for me. Is anyone else having this problem?
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=310168"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I got this problem too!

Foo_uie_albumart

Reply #646

I got this problem too!
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=310172"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Me 3!

Foo_uie_albumart

Reply #648
Thank you!

Foo_uie_albumart

Reply #649
I have MSVCP71.dll installed and the configuration options appear in preferences and I have a folder.jpg file but I see no panel

Edit:
Nevermind! "Needs both MSVCP71.dll and MSVCR71.dll"
I was too tired 

Edit 2:
Hmm, still doenst want to work