Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: The Worlds Nicest Avatar (Read 18795 times) previous topic - next topic

The Worlds Nicest Avatar

Reply #75
Neko = Cat

Very good. I assume you know what neo is. So know you know the slight joke behind the nick.

Try this one
Akuma Tetsuo

The Worlds Nicest Avatar

Reply #76
I have always believed sachankara has the best avatar(s) (he keeps updating it! Yeah!!!  ) so... in his honor... I have uploaded my first avatar...

The Worlds Nicest Avatar

Reply #77
My favorite avatar has to be Roberto's morphing Gods (i.e. Pink Floyd bandmembers), but I also dig Da Bears one (being a Bears fan myself) and that great headphone advertisment...where the heck would somebody find that? 

Here's the real challenge...try playing the clear LP in my avatar with that Digital Gramaphone program from another thread! 

The Worlds Nicest Avatar

Reply #78
and that great headphone advertisment...where the heck would somebody find that?  :D

You mean the two women with headphones ?
It certainly comes from here : http://headphet.hopto.org/ 
WARNING : you must be above 18 to view this page

The Worlds Nicest Avatar

Reply #79
Dear Lord...maybe I shouldn't have asked 

The Worlds Nicest Avatar

Reply #81
Some avatars reflect the reality

Humm except your's?
Made in Portugal

The Worlds Nicest Avatar

Reply #82
Waynes World style extreme close up of the boss's Hug me better "Hot Bear" 

[span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'] Oh come on, you love it really [/span]

The Worlds Nicest Avatar

Reply #83
I got tired of people asking for a photo, so I just use this avatar everywhere.

-h

The Worlds Nicest Avatar

Reply #84
Like h, I got tired of people asking me for a photo, so I decided to use my wife's favourite picture of me as my avatar.  In the picture, I'm wearing my Sennheiser HD 280 Pros listening to Garth Brooks' Tribute to Eminem (music by Metallica).  When it was released, the album went quadruple platinum in an incredible record breaking four hours! Yes! four hours!! Moreover, not only did Garth's Tribute to Eminem become a solid contemporary classic, it spawned a new genre: Crap-Hop.

Anyway, enough about Garth.  I hope you like my photo as much as my wife does.  Enjoy.

Later. 

"Did you just say he contacts you through a bird? Did I just hear you say that?" Sonny Valerio (Cliff Gorman). Ghost Dog: The Way of the Samurai.

The Worlds Nicest Avatar

Reply #85
I think my one needs a bit more work!!
Yours is among the ones I like most.

I second, Jenny. Yours is my favorite!

The Worlds Nicest Avatar

Reply #86
Try this one
Akuma Tetsuo

i have no clue. it looks like two first names to me, though i'm not so sure about the akuma... a title maybe? kami? i think i knew this long ago...

about your avatar (and not your handle), what does that mean? aside from it being a kooky picture of nabeshin... it's my favorite avatar on this board.

The Worlds Nicest Avatar

Reply #87
Testing...testing...

She can kick any of the other avatars' butt.

Here's Kasumi in all bouncing glory...

The Worlds Nicest Avatar

Reply #89
OOps !

Cygnus X1 and Machinhead, your avatars are too big for the forum, the pictures use some unnecessary bandwidth, and the forum stretches them in order to reduce them.

I've made smaller ones for you, in size, in kB, and with the correct ratio :

Cygnus X1 : http://pageperso.aol.fr/lyonpio2001/smiley...-2224little.jpg 4 kB instead of 11
MachineHead : http://pageperso.aol.fr/lyonpio2001/smiley...vatarlittle.gif 8 kb instead of 32

Edit : download them and send them to HA, my server is not very reliable

The Worlds Nicest Avatar

Reply #91
Try this one
Akuma Tetsuo

i have no clue. it looks like two first names to me, though i'm not so sure about the akuma... a title maybe? kami? i think i knew this long ago...

about your avatar (and not your handle), what does that mean? aside from it being a kooky picture of nabeshin... it's my favorite avatar on this board.

I just like the that episode of Excel Saga. The old man in the pit who turns out to be a Maytel clone and gets bit in half by an anoconda. The helecopters on strings. The awesome fireworks pyrotechnics. And the pulling of automatic weapons from Nabeshins fro.

The Worlds Nicest Avatar

Reply #92
Sachankara....

It is so beautiful...it brings tears to these eyes

Been a lousy day til now. I am forever in your debt.

Xenno
No one can be told what Ogg Vorbis is...you have to hear it for yourself
- Morpheus

The Worlds Nicest Avatar

Reply #96
Neko = Cat

Very good. I assume you know what neo is. So know you know the slight joke behind the nick.

Try this one
Akuma Tetsuo

Demon Tetsuo...?

The Worlds Nicest Avatar

Reply #97
My favourites are the really weird ones.

vladimirovich
PatchWorKs

What are they showing??

The Worlds Nicest Avatar

Reply #98
My favourites are the really weird ones.

Same here... one of my personal favorites is Gecko's.

- M.

The Worlds Nicest Avatar

Reply #99
Rjamorim's one is among my favorites (the faces changing). I like Cygnus X1's too (the hand playing a record with a glove).

Yep! the changing faces are  B)