Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: 4 CD set of Mayan Pyramid Energy (Read 3505 times) previous topic - next topic

4 CD set of Mayan Pyramid Energy

Activating Your Energy Body

The Toltec Mystery School of Light presents...

Mayan Sacred Sites Energy Body Activation Series (EBA).

This 4 CD set is an advanced series containing processes recorded at actual high-energy sacred pyramids.
Bring sacred energy of the pyramids to tune and empower your structured bodies of the tonal, and your unstructured energy body.

Use the powerful energy at the sacred sites of Tulum, Coba, and Ek' Balam, to bring your deepest urges from the Dreamer into manifestation into your life.

About the Energy Body Activation (EBA) Series

Powerful transformative energies are programmed into the Sacred Pyramids in the Mexican Yucatan. Kris and Kalyn (K2) have un-coded this energy and bring it through the electronic medium.
more...
Juha Laaksonheimo

Reply #1
For those here that don't know, JohnV is a zen, new age kinda guy. His favorite music composer is Vangelis. He also enjoys listening to Pan Flute melodies.

It's been reported that he enjoys sitting alone in a room, in lotus position, surrounded by crystals and burning incenses. Then, he does listening tests.

Reply #2
For those here that don't know, JohnV is a zen, new age kinda guy. His favorite music composer is Vangelis. He also enjoys listening to Pan Flute melodies.

It's been reported that he enjoys sitting alone in a room, in lotus position, surrounded by crystals and burning incenses. Then, he does listening tests.

OMG!! How did you know all this about me? I haven't told anyone! You must posses some serious psychic powers!?
Juha Laaksonheimo

Reply #3
Use the powerful energy at the sacred sites of Tulum, Coba, and Ek' Balam, to bring your deepest urges from the Dreamer into manifestation into your life.

I visited Tulum when I was 10 years old. I felt some powerful energy there... it managed to put me to sleep while I was standing in an overcrowded off-roading bus with a half-dozen crying babies. So maybe this 4-CD set is for insomniacs, although I should hope that listening to the first track or two is enough to put you to sleep. God help you if you make it through all 4 discs without dozing off.

He also enjoys listening to Pan Flute melodies.

That makes me think of pan-roasted turkey sandwich meat. Mmm... I probably forgot to feed myself today. Do you think that day-old pancake batter on the counter is safe to eat, or should I cook it first?

Reply #4
Do you think that day-old pancake batter on the counter is safe to eat, or should I cook it first?

Wait another day or two and just throw it in the toaster. Mmm mmm good. :x

Reply #5
Wait another day or two and just throw it in the toaster. Mmm mmm good. :x

You should first energize the pancake with crystals hand-picked by gnomes.

Reply #6
OK, people, the million-dollar queation:

What Lame preset should I use to encode "powerful transformative energies"?

Or maybe Vorbis would suit this purpose better, since it's not imbued with the evil energies of FhG?

Reply #7
You should first energize the pancake with crystals hand-picked by gnomes.

But not just any gnomes. Black Forest gnomes are especially handy at rooting out the finest crystals.

And hey, maybe you should try WMA lossless for encoding. Then again, that may have been created by the evil Seattle gnomes. They're rather shifty creatures IIRC.

Reply #8
What Lame preset should I use to encode "powerful transformative energies"?

Whatever you prefer, Ogg or Lame or whatever.. just don't use MusePack. Thou doth need to use a transform codec for those "transformative energies" 
A riddle is a short sword attached to the next 2000 years.