Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Random mix Program (Read 4005 times) previous topic - next topic

Random mix Program

Hi all,

I came across this forum from someone asking for WavPack functionality in my little app.  So I hope you don't mind if I post the name and link to the program here.  Not to worry, the software is completely free.  If the admins have to alter out the link to the page, then just look up the app by name "Random MixTape Maker".  To download the latest version, just go to my forum thread here: http://www.donationcoder.com/Forums/bb/ind...hp?topic=3380.0

It's a simple yet powerful playlist maker that searches files in specified directories and creates a nice playback list (radomly selected) based on user specification such as genre, artist, time limits, keywords, etc.

I'm not one for advertising, but I figured if there were a group of people who like WavPack, then I should probably let them know that there's this little app out there for them to use.

If you guys like it I'd love some feedback.

Thanks!