Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_uie_webview (Read 18540 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: foo_uie_webview

Reply #250
foo_uie_webview v0.1.6.1-alpha1

* New:
  * Methods
    * GetArtwork(): Gets the embedded artwork (front / back / disc / icon / artist) from the current playing item (alpha1).

You can download it only from GitHub during testing.

Requesting feedback: the current implementation works as designed and is stable. But I'm not a JavaScript developer so I'm wondering if this API is flexible/usable enough. Take a look at the example template on how to use the method.
1. Artwork, only front can load images, "back", "disc", "icon", "artist" can not load images correctly
2. The dll compilation of x64 is incorrect
3. Cookies session is still invalid after restarting fb,I upload my template(Place themes in the fb root directory, webview Sets the template path to point to: \themes\foorab\webview_tp\Template.zh_CN.html), may help you can solve the problem, click on the template interface icon in the lower right corner to open the settings, you can check one of the items, you will find that 0.1.5.0.a5 under the fb reboot can be remembered to check the box, in the 0.1.6.0 or the latest 0.1.6.1.a1 is not unable to remember to check the box!

Reply #251
foo_uie_webview v0.1.6.0

* New: Added a setting to clear the browsing data on startup or not.

You can download it from the Component repository or from GitHub.
HI, pqyt, thanks for your quick response!
However, if you uncheck "Clear browsing data on startup", it only not show in the console, but it will actually clear all the browser data.
Erh... no, it does not. Checkbox unchecked means no cleanup happens.
Unchecked, it still blocks my cookies and settings data, but back to version 0.1.5.0.a5, everything works fine, and that's the problem I want to express. You can watch the video comparison below:

You can post the complete template.
I would be interested in the transparency effect between cover albums and spin discs.
With JS3 the best I got is this:

See: https://hydrogenaud.io/index.php/topic,126042.msg1047642.html#msg1047642

Reply #252

I cannot install the 64-bit version because the following error occurs.

> Failed to load DLL: foo_uie_webview.dll
> Reason: This component is missing a required dependency, or was made for different version of foobar2000.

Windows 11 Home
foobar2000 v2.1.5 x64
SHURE SRH1840, SENNHEISER HD660S2, SENNHEISER HD620S, SENNHEISER HD 490 Pro Plus, beyerdynamic DT 1990 PRO, HiFiMAN Edition XS, Bowers & Wilkins P7, FiiO FT5, 水月雨 (MOONDROP) 空鳴 - VOID, Nakamichi Elite FIVE ANC, SONY WH-ULT900N (ULT WEAR) (made a Upgrade/Balanced Cable by myself)

Reply #254
@marc2k3

OK, Thanks.
SHURE SRH1840, SENNHEISER HD660S2, SENNHEISER HD620S, SENNHEISER HD 490 Pro Plus, beyerdynamic DT 1990 PRO, HiFiMAN Edition XS, Bowers & Wilkins P7, FiiO FT5, 水月雨 (MOONDROP) 空鳴 - VOID, Nakamichi Elite FIVE ANC, SONY WH-ULT900N (ULT WEAR) (made a Upgrade/Balanced Cable by myself)

Reply #255

* New:
  * Methods
    * GetArtwork(): Gets the embedded artwork (front / back / disc / icon / artist) from the current playing item (alpha1).

Requesting feedback: the current implementation works as designed and is stable. But I'm not a JavaScript developer so I'm wondering if this API is flexible/usable enough. Take a look at the example template on how to use the method.
1. Artwork, only front can load images, "back", "disc", "icon", "artist" can not load images correctly
2. The dll compilation of x64 is incorrect
3. Cookies session is still invalid after restarting fb,I upload my template(Place themes in the fb root directory, webview Sets the template path to point to: \themes\foorab\webview_tp\Template.zh_CN.html), may help you can solve the problem, click on the template interface icon in the lower right corner to open the settings, you can check one of the items, you will find that 0.1.5.0.a5 under the fb reboot can be remembered to check the box, in the 0.1.6.0 or the latest 0.1.6.1.a1 is not unable to remember to check the box!

THX

I'm trying to translate it into English

Reply #256

I cannot install the 64-bit version because the following error occurs.

> Failed to load DLL: foo_uie_webview.dll
> Reason: This component is missing a required dependency, or was made for different version of foobar2000.

Windows 11 Home
foobar2000 v2.1.5 x64
I don't know why I keep doing that. Alpha1 re-uploaded with a release version of the 64-bit version.

https://github.com/stuerp/foo_uie_webview/releases/tag/v0.1.6.1-alpha1

Reply #257

* New:
  * Methods

I can see that the correct request is issued to foobar2000 and it worked/works(?) in my test setup. I'll look at it.

Reply #258
The bug is here...

https://github.com/stuerp/foo_uie_webview/blob/0b617dea8278cc89dca0d3c59e1adcfd851a0db0/HostObjectImpl.cpp#L520

edit: what happens on failure needs to be documented. I guess from looking at the html, nothing is done if the method fails so it's not going to update when no image is present??? That's going to be a very obvious bug if it's displaying correct art for one track and then playing a new track with no art continues to display the old one.

Reply #259
@yeyo

Translation completed.  :D

Reply #261
Another crash.
Stack dump analysis:
Address: 57CBFF77h (EmbeddedBrowserWebView+EFF77h), symbol: "telemetry_client::IDataFieldVisitor::IDataFieldVisitor" (+8D17h)
Address: 57DA0075h (EmbeddedBrowserWebView+1D0075h), symbol: "DllCanUnloadNow" (+75D95h)

I highlighted where the crash occurred. It's not in my code.

Reply #262
The bug is here...
https://github.com/stuerp/foo_uie_webview/blob/0b617dea8278cc89dca0d3c59e1adcfd851a0db0/HostObjectImpl.cpp#L520
Already fixed it.
edit: what happens on failure needs to be documented. I guess from looking at the html, nothing is done if the method fails so it's not going to update when no image is present??? That's going to be a very obvious bug if it's displaying correct art for one track and then playing a new track with no art continues to display the old one.
Is there a standard pattern to report errors? Because in most of the JavaScript code I've seen everybody just silently continues when something goes wrong.

Also, if no artwork is embedded in the track shouldn't the Album Art Manager fall back on the external file patterns that are specified by the user?

Reply #263
The album art the user gets back depends on the advanced preferences>Display>Album Art>Embedded vs external. So yes patterns from the album art preferences are used.

There is another API for embedded art only but I doubt you want it. A working example is here if you did

As for errors, the design choice is entirely yours.

Since you're dealing in strings for that method, my choice would to be to return an empty string on failure. Then a simple .length check on the result would do the job.

It's a pattern I use when dealing with strings in my code. This method for reading the contents of text files returns an empty string on a non existent file or read error.

https://jscript-panel.github.io/docs/namespaces/utils/#utilsreadutf8path

Reply #264
Since you're dealing in strings for that method, my choice would to be to return an empty string on failure. Then a simple .length check on the result would do the job.
The strings are not my first choice because I realize there's a performance hit. But it seems the most natural API for JavaScript from what I gather from various support questions.

Reply #265
You can optimise it by returning the path of the image retrieved by the fb2k API in the case of external images. You only have to stringify embedded art.

When you use the query method, there is also a query_paths which returns the path of the image. See here

https://github.com/jscript-panel/FB2K/blob/c5231784a61816f30eebe8dd393b67d68b99b21c/AlbumArt/AlbumArt.cpp#L30-L32

This bit of code gets the path...

https://github.com/jscript-panel/FB2K/blob/c5231784a61816f30eebe8dd393b67d68b99b21c/AlbumArt/AlbumArt.cpp#L60-L63

Compare against the handle path. If it matches, you know the art is embedded. If it's not a match, return the path of the image.

Reply #266
You can optimise it by returning the path of the image retrieved by the fb2k API in the case of external images. You only have to stringify embedded art.

When you use the query method, there is also a query_paths which returns the path of the image. See here

https://github.com/jscript-panel/FB2K/blob/c5231784a61816f30eebe8dd393b67d68b99b21c/AlbumArt/AlbumArt.cpp#L30-L32

https://github.com/jscript-panel/FB2K/blob/c5231784a61816f30eebe8dd393b67d68b99b21c/AlbumArt/AlbumArt.cpp#L60-L63

Compare against the handle path. If it matches, you know the art is embedded. If it's not a match, return the path of the image.
Thx. Will add it later.

Reply #267
foo_uie_webview v0.1.6.2-alpha2

* New:
  * Methods
      * Fixed support for other artwork types (alpha2, regression).
      * Added support for WebP images (alpha2).
      * Always returns an empty data URI in case of an error or if the specified artwork type is not availabe (alpha2).

Reply #268

Thx. Will add it later.
Hmm... query_paths() throws an exception.

Reply #270
Crash
Stack dump analysis:
Address: 57CEFF77h (EmbeddedBrowserWebView+EFF77h), symbol: "telemetry_client::IDataFieldVisitor::IDataFieldVisitor" (+8D17h)
Address: 57DD0075h (EmbeddedBrowserWebView+1D0075h), symbol: "DllCanUnloadNow" (+75D95h)

Fix your Edge or WebBrowser installation.

Reply #271
@Yeyo

Excellent theme for foo_uie_webview. Well done !

Reply #272
@Yeyo

Excellent theme for foo_uie_webview. Well done !

Unfortunately, the foo_uie_webview after 0.1.5.0.a5 invalidates the cookie session, so I have to stick with this version

Reply #274
@ApacheReal
Please upload Template (data) folder.