Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: "Purple Rain" greatest film soundtrack (Read 4867 times) previous topic - next topic

"Purple Rain" greatest film soundtrack

Singer Prince performs during a jam session at the Montreux Jazz Cafe after his concert at the 41st Montreux Jazz Festival, July 17, 2007. (Denis Balibouse/Reuters)

As reported by Reuters.
Life is short, delaying enjoyment is pointless.

Reply #1
careful with the pictures! the royal jackass will hit u with a take down notice. there was a time when i thought he would b 1 of the pioneers bringing music 2 the internet masses. boy was i wrong.

The soundtrack might have been good for it's time, but the movie blows. fwiw the production on his new album also blows. i bought it, but i can't stand 2 listen 2 it.

call me 4mer prince fan.
--
Eric

Reply #2
I'm one of the biggest Prince fans around -- and while I think that Purple Rain is one of the best albums ever, I actually disagree that it's the greatest soundtrack (go figure). 

There are so many other classics in this genre, competition is fierce.

Reply #4

Is it really difficult for you to write complete English words and not crap like "4mer", "b 1"?

Lighten up man! (As any fan knows) one of Prince's many quirks, which he started using consistently b4 anyone else i believe, is daft letter/number substitutions in song titles and lyrics.