Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Album Art Browser (Read 108738 times) previous topic - next topic

Album Art Browser

Reply #25
I have no preference panel.

I was confused at first too- turns out the only way to access the preferences is to use shift-right click on the panel.

One other little thing, if i select file in my playlist and do browse alum art it works, but if i select an item in album list panel and do browse album art, it doesnt work.

It works on mine- i'm using 0.2.3 beta of the album list panel.

Album Art Browser

Reply #26

I have no preference panel.

I was confused at first too- turns out the only way to access the preferences is to use shift-right click on the panel.

One other little thing, if i select file in my playlist and do browse alum art it works, but if i select an item in album list panel and do browse album art, it doesnt work.

It works on mine- i'm using 0.2.3 beta of the album list panel.

OK for the config, now i got it

For the rest you are right i am a dumbass, my library was not up to date on my laptop

Thanks

Album Art Browser

Reply #27
Release 0.0.4

* fixed double click on blank area crash bug
    * sort by label
    * you can use the columns ui configure button now to configure a panel
    * don't do the first image hack thing for the image list
    * main menu option: View->Browse Library Album Art ( could be really slow depending on size of library - 20 seconds on my large collection )
    * replace illegal characters: / : * ? " < > | with _
There used to be a link to my website here.

Album Art Browser

Reply #28
Thanks for the last update. Could we have a no text option where the arts would be closer  to each others?

Album Art Browser

Reply #29
Thanks for the last update. Could we have a no text option where the arts would be closer  to each others?

Or perhaps

(1) no text only when album art is present
(2) text always available as a tooltip, even with album art

Album Art Browser

Reply #30
Works absolutely great!

Can we have vertical scrolling or perhaps even an array of covers with customizable padding?

Edit: Well i see we already have an array, yeehaw!

Album Art Browser

Reply #31
Great!Thank you Christopher!
I do believe however that the whole concept should be slightly changed:I believe it would be better to give it
the concept of visual media library instead of just browsing art for selected items.Meaning that no matter
what you do or don't you have all your library presented in the panel through the album art thumbnails.
But it's only my humble opinion,thanks again.
Favourite artist:CD-R
Favourite album:700MB

Album Art Browser

Reply #32
"Failed to load DLL: foo_cwbowron.dll
Reason: This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem."

I am still getting this same error when opening foobar. I am using the newest 0.0.4 release. Any idea on how to fix this? Any other dependencies I might need?
Song List: keikoniumboards.ke.funpic.org/files/songlist.html

Album Art Browser

Reply #33
"Failed to load DLL: foo_cwbowron.dll
Reason: This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem."

I am still getting this same error when opening foobar. I am using the newest 0.0.4 release. Any idea on how to fix this? Any other dependencies I might need?

Yeah, I am still getting this too.  Not sure what is the problem.  I even tried to have minimal components loaded (just Columns UI and this component, or Panels UI and this component) and it still gives this error.

Album Art Browser

Reply #34
As i see drbeachboy had the these problem and seem like he got it work now. maybe you should ask him how he done that.

How did you do it drbeachboy?

----

Thanks for updated cwbowron. now if only it's can save album that already browse and not have to browse them again when restart foobar...

Album Art Browser

Reply #35
As i see drbeachboy had the these problem and seem like he got it work now. maybe you should ask him how he done that.

How did you do it drbeachboy?

----

Thanks for updated cwbowron. now if only it's can save album that already browse and not have to browse them again when restart foobar...

Sorry, I can't help here. My original problem was on Work Computer and I still can't get it to load. I have msvcr80.dll & gdiplus.dll and still a no go. On the otherhand, my home computer had no problems at all loading the plugin. I will try the new version later this evening.
Surf's Up!
"Columnated Ruins Domino"

Album Art Browser

Reply #36
hmm, I get the same error when starting, I don't think i have any of these dll's, guess I can google them, but where should I put them? in foobar root dir or in components or anywhere else?

hmm, I get the same error when starting, I don't think i have any of these dll's, guess I can google them, but where should I put them? in foobar root dir or in components or anywhere else?

Album Art Browser

Reply #37
Sorry, I can't help here. My original problem was on Work Computer and I still can't get it to load. I have msvcr80.dll & gdiplus.dll and still a no go. On the otherhand, my home computer had no problems at all loading the plugin. I will try the new version later this evening.

I have those DLLs and I still get the error.  I can't figure out what is causing it.

Album Art Browser

Reply #38
Hi Chris,

Release 0.0.4 is working great on my home computer. Everything in the change log works.

As for the work computer, are there any other dll files or dependencies that we all could be missing? I'm stumped at this point.

Lastly, I am still wondering about why I lose my album covers everytime I close fb2k and reopen? Is this expected behavior or a bug?

Thanks again!

Dirk

EDIT: Grammar

2nd EDIT: Spelling
Surf's Up!

Album Art Browser

Reply #39
Lastly, I am still wondering about why I lose my album covers everytime I close fb2k and reopen? Is this expected behavior or a bug?

That's the expected behavior.

Album Art Browser

Reply #40
I also have the dll's running win xp latest windows updates...

Failed to load DLL: foo_cwbowron.dll
Reason: This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem.

really want to test this component just need to know what I am missing...

Album Art Browser

Reply #41
Failed to load DLL: foo_cwbowron.dll
Reason: This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem.

really want to test this component just need to know what I am missing...

Try this:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details...;displaylang=en

Album Art Browser

Reply #43

Try this:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details...;displaylang=en

cwbowron,

I already had this installed prior to using your new Album Art browser.  Another component required it.

Same here. I searched for the mentioned files and there are two of each on my system (under %SystemRoot%\WinSxS).

Album Art Browser

Reply #45
Try Dependency Walker to see what is missing. By the way, statically linking the C++ runtime library avoids a whole lot of trouble for users.
Thanks foosion,

Nice program suggestion.  I ran it on the foo_cwbowron.dll, and it showed these missing:

MSVCR80.DLL
SHARED.DLL
DWMAPI.DLL

I have the first two, even though it says "Error Opening the File.  The System Cannot Find the Specified File (2)."

The third one cannot be found on my computer.

EDIT:
I did a suggestion found in the Dependency Walker help.  It recommended opening REGSVR32.exe to see what errors occurred.  The only one that showed was the DWMAPI.DLL.  I'm not sure where I would find this DLL, or what would install it.  Check that, it looks like it is from Vista.  Am I right?

Album Art Browser

Reply #46
This error message came up in Dependency Walker for MSVCR80.dll & SHARED.dll on my computer at work.

Code: [Select]
Error: The Side-by-Side configuration information for "c:\foobar2000v0.9\components\FOO_CWBOWRON.DLL"
contains errors.
This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect.
Reinstalling the application may fix this problem (14001).
Error: At least one required implicit or forwarded dependency was not found.
Warning: At least one module has an unresolved import due to a missing
export function in a delay-load dependent module.
Surf's Up!

Album Art Browser

Reply #47
= release 0.0.5 =
* customizable double click action
    * customizable selection action
    * compile as "release-staticlink" - might help with some dependency issues

Album Art Browser

Reply #48
Still have the problem with the new version.

Same DLL problems.  I forgot to mention this additional information, like drbeachboy:

Error: The Side-by-Side configuration information for "c:\program files\foobar2k test\components\FOO_CWBOWRON.DLL" contains errors. This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem (14001).
Error: At least one required implicit or forwarded dependency was not found.
Warning: At least one delay-load dependency module was not found.
Warning: At least one module has an unresolved import due to a missing export function in a delay-load dependent module.

Album Art Browser

Reply #49
Release 0.0.5 fixed the SHARED.dll part of the problem. Now the problem is only with MSVCR80.dll. I am getting same error message for that file in Dependency Walker that I stated in my last post.

EDIT: SHARED.dll portion was fixed only after having to copy the file to the "Components" folder. I have it in the fb2k main folder already, but none of the foo_cwbowron.dll's could find it there. Copying MSVCR80.dll to the "Components" folder did not help.
Surf's Up!