Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: mono center cut? (Read 1463 times) previous topic - next topic

mono center cut?

Is there a mono center cut plugin for foobar?

I've got the normal one, but the output of the side channels are stereo, and I would also like a plugin that outputs it in normal mono, like what realtek's audio player does, and when you have a 3.5mm jack only halfway in, cancelling the center channel.

mono center cut?

Reply #1
Just run either mode of foo_centercut and then add the built-in DSP “Downmix channels to mono” after it.

mono center cut?

Reply #2
Just run either mode of foo_centercut and then add the built-in DSP “Downmix channels to mono” after it.

Tried that, and it still has the "Metallic" artifacts from the "Stereo center cut" plugin which are not present when doing what i described in the first post. I want a plugin that will do exactly what I want. Cut the center channel, and sum the sides to mono.

mono center cut?

Reply #3
Try Voxengo MSED in foo_vst.