Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: ReplayGain suggestion: on/off button, view current status (Read 4824 times) previous topic - next topic

ReplayGain suggestion: on/off button, view current status

An on/off-button for replaygain would be nice :-)

Reply #1

I'm really missing a method that allows you to view what type of ReplayGain (album/track/off) is being currently processed by Foobar.

Reply #2

I would think that this can easily be accomplished with the current buttons that can be defined for
Replaygain: Disable
Replaygain: Set to Album
Replaygain: Set to Track

Define keyboard shortcuts for 2 or all 3 of these and you're set.
In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice there is.

Reply #3
not sure if you're aware of it or not, but there is a great plugin to take the guesswork out what RG mode is in use, as well as auto switch between Album & Track Gain based on the playback mode you have selected.

Replaygain override (foo_rg_trn)
- HA 3rd Party Plugins Thread
- alt HA thread (w screenshot)
- Plugin Download

Reply #4
there is a great plugin to take the guesswork out what RG mode is in use, as well as auto switch between Album & Track Gain based on the playback mode you have selected. Replaygain override (foo_rg_trn)

Great! Thank you for pointing me to foo_rg_trn: this plugin allows to automatically switch from album to track RG mode when switching playback order. Really useful!

Reply #5
Is there a way to switch between "Album - Only prevent clipping" and "Track - Apply gain and prevent clipping"?