Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: [request] Logitech G15 output (Read 5703 times) previous topic - next topic

[request] Logitech G15 output

I've been looking around for a possible plugin to support the lcd found on the logitech g15. I've seen mention of one and a picture on two of the threads on this forum, but I have yet to find a link to it. Would anyone happen to know of any?

Reply #1
I've been looking around for a possible plugin to support the lcd found on the logitech g15. I've seen mention of one and a picture on two of the threads on this forum, but I have yet to find a link to it. Would anyone happen to know of any?
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=365475"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I second this! 

Reply #2
You could try asking matthijs if he could release his program. http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/forums/index....90&#entry358390

It appears matthijs is using the COM Automation Server to achieve this, so you would need the 0.9 beta in order for this to work. Otherwise cross your fingers and pray someone else has already created a plugin that could do this (doubtful) or that someone is willing to write this in the future.

Reply #3
Try using the Winamp Spam plugin.....because the LCD on my G15 keyboard does display the song.

Reply #4
Try using the Winamp Spam plugin.....because the LCD on my G15 keyboard does display the song.
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=365579"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Yup, i'm using this as well. Seems to work perfectly.

Reply #5
I find it odd how it seems to randomly switch from 1 scrolling line to two lines for its display, depending on the song. Would that happen to have anything to do with my tags?

Reply #6
I neither want to use Winamp spam due to its high CPU usage, nor can I use COM Autmation. Plz I seriously need a good G15 plugin t.t

Reply #7
same here i recon it would be tops

Reply #8
Yeah I did create a "proof of concept" G15 trackinfo display using foosion's COM component. I abanoned this project because it was a bad solution which wouldn't want to use myself.
A good solution would be to write a foobar component which links the lglcd library. I tried to do this. Unfortunately I hate C++ and couldn't bring myself to spending a lot of spare time hacking away with the foobar SDK.

Oh, and if somebody offers to do the foobar SDK work for me, I would be happy to try writing the G15 SDK side of the component.