Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Missing CD Info (Read 537 times) previous topic - next topic

Missing CD Info

I discovered when playing a cd I get no information album or track listings. I play a song from my music library and I get everything all including lyrics. I would be grateful if anyone could give me any guidance to solving this problem.

Re: Missing CD Info

Reply #1
foobar2000 does not automatically look up information from CDDB (as far as I know).
After you have loaded a CD to the playlist, just rightclick the CD in the playlist and select "tagging>get tags from freedb"

This function requires foo_freedb2, it comes with the standard foobar2000 installation, if you do not have foo_freedb2, just run the foobar2000 installation again, and select the optional online tagger (foo_freedb2).