Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: How to submit the track list of an Audio CD? (Read 1192 times) previous topic - next topic

How to submit the track list of an Audio CD?

I have this CD: Campionii kontraatakă 2 (MusicBrainz - Discogs) - I’ve created the release entry in the MusicBrainz and Discogs databases, I was also using CueRipper to create a backup copy of the CD, and I’ve edited the resulting “.cue” file to add the artist names and the titles of the tracks (using Unicode characters - I saved the .cue file using "UTF-8 with Signature" encoding).

Yet, when I play the Audio CD with a player like foobar2000, it doesn’t recognize the names of the tracks (songs).

And then, my question is: Is there any way to to submit and the track list of an Audio CD?
So when I (or someone else) play the same Audio CD with a player, it will recognize the names of the tracks (songs).