Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_navigator (Read 79515 times) previous topic - next topic

foo_navigator

Reply #75
Please support Windows 7 Theme selected menu appearance.
Please support smooth scrolling. I think foo_navigator panel is not smooth scrolling. It don't happen on scrollbar dragging.
But on use mouse wheel, it happen.
If current playing track is newest, please 'forward' command behavior make like 'next'.

foo_navigator

Reply #76
Hi, just wondering if there's a way to use the "previous" button to go back through the history?
darkblackcorner - in the dark since 1986

foo_navigator

Reply #77
Wow... no new discussion on this component since Brutus betrayed Julius.

My question is really on FB2K scripting, but specifically for this component.  I mistakenly thought this was a foo_playlisthistory issue that got moved to the Playlist History (foo_playlisthistory) thread.  Another triumph of ADD over reason I guess.  But here's the question again:

Is there some simple title formatting using tabs to space out %title% - %artist% - %album% into even columns in a foo_navigator panel? Don't know there's an obvious solution, or if the panel doesn't allow it. 

I tried $tab, but since foo_navigator isn't a text or word processor, it has no (to my knowledge) preset column fields. So if you use $tab between the tag values, it will insert a tab, but not at any preset column field positions. So instead of even columns, you just get a set distance between metadata vales that are in a different position in each row.

I'm not familiar enough with FB2K title formatting to know if something like what I'm looking for here can be accomplished.
Geopoliticus Child Watching the Birth of the New Man

foo_navigator

Reply #78
Well, maybe this is just a title formatting limitation with foo_navigator.  Have I missed a newer columns UI panel component to display history that could be scripted to display %title% - %artist% - %album% in organized columns?  Or a way to script this component to do that?
Geopoliticus Child Watching the Birth of the New Man

foo_navigator

Reply #79
New version (0.8) available here (homepage) or here (uploads forum).
New features and changes:
- Default UI panel
- Panel settings dialog
- Ability to use UIs default colors and font
- Ability to choose action for middle mouse button
- Ability to move tracks that already are in the history to the top (instead of creating copies)
- Ability to let Forward command act as Next if there's no track to forward to
- When using the "Seconds to wait" function, seeking the track doesn't influence the behaviour anymore
- Navigating the history also works after tracks have been removed from playlist
- Panel selection follows Forward and Back commands

Be sure to check out the descriptions on the homepage and let me know if there are any problems.
Happy new year 

foo_navigator

Reply #80

I already have forgotten this component. Thanks for making a defaultUi version and adding improvements!
Happy new year!

foo_navigator

Reply #81
Didn't have much time to test. So far this: wouldn't it be better for defaultUi if the "edit..." button for "use global ui settings" (panel prefrences) leads some branches deeper (in foobar2000 preferences) to "colors & fonts" settings (preferences) rather than to "display"?

foo_navigator

Reply #82
Didn't have much time to test. So far this: wouldn't it be better for defaultUi if the "edit..." button for "use global ui settings" (panel prefrences) leads some branches deeper (in foobar2000 preferences) to "colors & fonts" settings (preferences) rather than to "display"?

I agree that would make more sense, however I couldn't find the corresponding entry in the SDK 

foo_navigator

Reply #83
Can you use its functionality to go back and forward in history by keyboard shortcuts? If yes, how?

foo_navigator

Reply #85
hello yanni,

just one point: could you make a multicolumn-list for navigator like kerpondiles queue contents editor?

foo_navigator

Reply #86
Can you use its functionality to go back and forward in history by keyboard shortcuts? If yes, how?

You can assign keyboard shortcuts to these commands the same way you do with any other command, by going to Preferences->Keyboard Shortcuts
http://wiki.hydrogenaudio.org/index.php?ti...board_Shortcuts

You mean this command should in the "Action" list? But I can't see it:

foo_navigator

Reply #87
you could try commands that actually exist... like forward or back

foo_navigator

Reply #88
Thanks for a Default UI version!

foo_navigator

Reply #89
When I listen to a radio, I can see the titles of the songs gradually transmitted.
With "copy name" I can also copy to the clipboard a particular song.
It would be possible to display the console each title as the songs are transmitted instead of staying fixed on the url of the radio?

Re: foo_navigator

Reply #90
Is there a variable to detect if a track is now playing to dynamically change some formatting?
In an old FB setup I see I have a %_history_is_playing% but I can't see any effects with it nor with %isplaying%: is there something else I can use for that?

Another thing: I put some $rgb() in the panel settings string and it works
but how does the priority works between the color codes in the string
and the settings for unselected and selected lines?

Thanks.

Re: foo_navigator

Reply #91
hmm .. I might be too late since the post is rather old by now and no updates were made during the last years. I still try my luck to ask for a new feature: Is it possible to add support for internet radios? Currently only the internetstation itself is being added to the history not the actual songs playing.
 I know that this is called "Navigator" and you can't practically move back to a song in an stream, but for me the history is also a source to simply look up names of songs that I have been listening to.