Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Miranda ListeningTo (foo_mlt) crash report (Read 2709 times) previous topic - next topic

Miranda ListeningTo (foo_mlt) crash report

Hello,
Today I have got a strange crash. I was listening to  music having foobar minimized into the notification area. Without any error box or other noticeable effect it stopped playling somewhere in the middle of a song. Then I clicked the systray icon and I have got the following crashlog: http://pastebin.ca/raw/796721
I have got one out-dated and buggy component in my setup which I have to remove so maybe that's the problem. I just would like to make sure it's not the core or an of the core components issue it's why I am posting it.

thanks

Reply #1
Hello guys,
o

Hello,
Today I have got a strange crash. I was listening to  music having foobar minimized into the notification area. Without any error box or other noticeable effect it stopped playling somewhere in the middle of a song. Then I clicked the systray icon and I have got the following crashlog: http://pastebin.ca/raw/796721
I have got one out-dated and buggy component in my setup which I have to remove so maybe that's the problem. I just would like to make sure it's not the core or an of the core components issue it's why I am posting it.

thanks

The reason for your crash is the component foo_mlt. So it's not the core.

Reply #2
The reason for your crash is the component foo_mlt. So it's not the core.

Thanks for such a incredibly fast reply. I came back to edit my post I have figured it my-self as well but your reply was already posted.
Thanks once again.
Respect guys FB2K is the best and works like a charm.