Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: help setting up Georgia-ReBORN please  (Read 308 times) previous topic - next topic
sacduser and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

help setting up Georgia-ReBORN please

i installed foobar2000 32bit and added latest Georgia Reborn v3.0-RC2 - Second Release Candidate
when it changes track just colours no pictures
how do i get tracks to play and the time they last for

many thanks in advance

Re: help setting up Georgia-ReBORN please

Reply #1
Hi @telboy1812,

you need to have cover.jpg/png or folder.jpg/png or front.jpg/png in your music album's root directory
or you need to have the album covers embedded into your music files.

-TT

Reply #2
ok TT so I need to make a folder and save some images to it

Reply #3
It is displayed in the Playlist Manager at the top bar of the Playlist, see screenshot.
Just mouse hover over the top bar of the playlist and it will show.

On foobar startup when nothing is playing, it will automatically show the total length of all tracks,
if you select multiple tracks it will calculate these lengths, and if you select all tracks CTRL + A
it will display again the total length.

-TT

Reply #5
Did you see the screenshot?
I've told you it is in the playlist top bar when you mouse hover it.

If you do not like the auto-hide feature, you can disable it in:
top Menu > Options >  Playlist > Playlist manager > Auto-hide.

-TT

Reply #6
i undid auto hide and got nothing like your screenshot sorry

Reply #7
Are you using style Alternative or Alternative 2 in top menu Options > Style?
There is actually an issue in version RC2 when using both of these styles in the
text button in the playlist top bar when turning off the auto-hide feature.

Please install the latest DEV version from here:
https://github.com/TT-ReBORN/Georgia-ReBORN/archive/refs/heads/master.zip

This version has fixed the issue with the "Alternative" or "Alternative 2" styles and you can
turn off again the auto-hide feature ( top Menu > Options >  Playlist > Playlist manager > Auto-hide ).

But still, the RC2 version works with the auto-hide feature enabled. Are you not using a mouse!?

-TT

Reply #8
your going to hate me i installed new restarted foobar and gas the same playlist manager nothing like the one in your screenshot

i use a trackball mouse

Reply #9
your going to hate me i installed new restarted foobar and gas the same playlist manager nothing like the one in your screenshot

i use a trackball mouse

It is not in the playlist manager popup window, but it is in the playlist top bar like shown with the red rectangle in the screenshots...
Go to the playlist ( no top menu button active, if you have a panel button active, i.e Details, Library, Biography, click on it again )
then Shift + right click on a track row for advanced playlist context menu > Panel properties... ( at the bottom ).
Click on the "Export button" and save props.json file and then click on the "Clear button" and OK.

Now the player is using factory settings; you should see text in the playlist top bar if you move your mouse to the red rectangle
area like shown in the screenshots. With default factory settings, the auto-hide feature is enabled, you can disable auto-hide in
top Menu > Options >  Playlist > Playlist manager > Auto-hide.

Please attach your saved props.json file here.

-TT