Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_minibar no font (Read 3702 times) previous topic - next topic

foo_minibar no font

Reply #1
You need Windings font, you probably do, Is that WindowBlinds in your screenshot? Disable it, it messes with the fonts in the dialogue.

foo_minibar no font

Reply #2
The font is Webdings and yes, I have it installed (since I can see the font in the VC.NET IDE & in Word), and it's not Window Blinds, it's Windows XP (I just have a 3rd party visual style, and that shouldn't mess with anything, because it uses the UxTheme APIs that render the default visual styles).

- Miguel

foo_minibar no font

Reply #3
Well, it seems that it does mess with the font, though.  I'm not really sure what to tell you.  Try switching to a standard windows theme (i.e. Luna) and see if it works then.

foo_minibar no font

Reply #4
crap, you're right....

hmm... any suggestions??

foo_minibar no font

Reply #5
I really don't have any idea.  It shouldn't mess with the font at all, but for whatever reason, it does.  I don't know enough about themes to tell you if there's a way to change that behavior.

foo_minibar no font

Reply #6
Thanks, I just changed visual styles & it works.  Will be keeping this one

foo_minibar no font

Reply #7
Cool.  Glad it's working for you now.