Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_softplaylists (Read 244315 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: foo_softplaylists

Reply #450
Would be nice to get an update or something similar, seems like with the advent of streaming music those of us that have a huge library of music still on their computer have been abandoned with these types of plug ins.

Reply #451
Frustrating.. Seems like when I run a level 1 similar track playlist anything with the date 2016 and up wont run. I ran one last week for a new album with no problems, now nothing.. running it with any file 2015 and older works fine except it won't pull any tunes from 2016-17, also getting the Playlists feed for user possibly wrong username others were getting.

Reply #452
Looks like it's on last.fm's end, they replaced a faulty hard drive dealing with the catalog and had issues with the new one.

Reply #453
Soo It's still not creating any level 1 playlists from any year above 2016, I have the patched version but it's no longer connecting my user to Last.fm, I have the correct user name and password but I keep getting the " failed to download Last.fm Playlists feed for user 'lasereye1970': possibly wrong username" message. This was my one of my favorite plugins and there is nothing else out there even remotely close to this for the playlist generating that I used it for.

Reply #454
Hi, can you pass me the code of this one so I can try to fix the create TAG playlist?
Yes, the avatar it is the cover of «The City» by Vangelis.

Reply #455
Oh damn, I got it working again for me.  My issue was I guess I disabled the media library from monitoring my drive at one point.  Making a playlist of my recently listened to, I got about 9000 tracks.  About 2000 of them are dupes.  There's also about a hundred that were "unmatched"

Reply #456
I'm trying this component, very interested by the top tracks playlist functionnality, but it doesn't seem to work anymore.
It create  a new playlist with tracks of the selected artist, but the playlist seems random and is clearly not the one you find on last FM web site.

Does anyone still using soft playlists ?

Reply #457
I'm still looking for an alternative.
My needs : create a playlist with an artist top tracks (could be last fm ranking or something else similar)
any idea ?

Reply #458
Do it is possible to know the url that fb2k use to check updates?

Reply #459
I'm trying this component, very interested by the top tracks playlist functionnality, but it doesn't seem to work anymore.
It create  a new playlist with tracks of the selected artist, but the playlist seems random and is clearly not the one you find on last FM web site.

Does anyone still using soft playlists ?

I still use it on occasion, although it has issues with newer albums, especially level 1 similar tracks. Older albums i have pretty good similar tracks results. I have pretty much resigned myself to the fact that in this world where everyone is streaming and those of us trying to generate lastFM type playlists from our personal library are now dinosaurs with no real hope of these types of plugins being updated or replaced with something similar.

Reply #460
I'm considering learning C++ to fix this tag-generated playlists bug. But first - does anyone have source files?