Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Working with cue sheets (Read 2429 times) previous topic - next topic

Working with cue sheets

Ok trying to clean up the way albums/singles display in my config and one issue I'm having is the ones that use cue sheets to split the album/single. It shows the split tracks under one album/single and they play but next to it is the album/single as the full audio file that also plays.

Is there any filter method that I can set per directory or something that I can set in the component's config page?

I think I might need to reword this but hey someone might know what I mean
(attached the components installed)

Re: Working with cue sheets

Reply #1
Can this be done?

Reply #5
What about Preferences ->Media Library -> File Types -> Exclude -> .cue;.log;.m3u;.jpg  (for example)

I guess you want it the other way around, but this works for me.
In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice there is.

Reply #6
I had similar problem. I just put "CUE" keyword in album tag in all referenced files and then I filter them out in facets.