Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Mp3 batch editor for adding sound to beginning and end (Read 2457 times) previous topic - next topic

Mp3 batch editor for adding sound to beginning and end

I am looking for a batch mode editor that will or can add sound to beginning and to end of an mp3 file. Need this to be able to do in batch or bulk mode as the sound files to add would be the same for all files. Any ideas from any who have done this? Which software will do as I want?

Reply #1
I am looking for a batch mode editor that will or can add sound to beginning and to end of an mp3 file. Need this to be able to do in batch or bulk mode as the sound files to add would be the same for all files. Any ideas from any who have done this? Which software will do as I want?

So nobody has an idea? Anyone? Freeware preferably if it even exists. Seems there are some that do one file at a time but i need to do hundreds and I really do not want to do 1 at a time.

Reply #2
So nobody has an idea? Anyone?
It’s been just over three hours since you first posted. Give people a chance to reply, would you? Some people actually do things other than using the internet sometimes. Pointless attention-seeking bumps like this are normally deleted; the only reason I haven’t done the same on this occasion is because the same post also contains some additional information about what you’re looking for.

Reply #3
I think that you can try to use ffmpeg with concatenate option. Next you can try to use command line to write simple script and add these files in a loop. Please google for more info.