Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Wanted v0.9 plugin ports (Read 743011 times) previous topic - next topic

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #75
foo_vis_vu_meter.dll

Very userful plugin! 

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #76
is albumart in 0.9 yet?
i don't see it in any lists.

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #77
Attempted to update the wiki to reflect some of the information collected in this thread, as it is a bit easier than searching through the forums. Good work Seldaek.
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=373850"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Thanks, I'll add a link to that page in the first post

is albumart in 0.9 yet?
i don't see it in any lists.
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=373954"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

No, and yes it is in the wanted list (foo_uie_albumart) just press ctrl+F & search the page if you're not sure about some plugin's prefix.

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #79
foo_prettypop (Now playing popup)
and
foo_xm (XM Radio Online player)

Will both be released for 0.9 on March 26, 2006.

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #80
foo_shn

It'll be awesome if foobar 0.9 could play Shorten files again.

I'm not sure if the plugins in foosion's page are stable, since they were dated 22nd February.[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=373859"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Just get foo_input_shorten from my 0.9 page. I'm a bit lazy with the news entries, but all those components work with the final.
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=373882"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

OK, will do. Thank you very much!

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #82
foo_scroll

I believe that component provides the functionality to focus the playing track on any playlist. With 0.9 I can focus the playing track on the current playlist, but if I'm browsing another playlist it doesn't seem to work. If anyone can point an alternative way to do this in 0.9 I'd be happy with the following, probably already mentioned, components:

foo_playlistfind
foo_uie_albumart
foo_msn foo_msnalt does it for me
foo_infobox
foo_playcount
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=373774\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I configured my status bar for jumping to the currently playing track on doubleclick, maybe this would solve your problem too?

Preferences -> Display -> Columns UI -> Status Bar/Systray
Action to perform when doubleclicking on status bar: View/Columns playlist/Activate now playing

Works fine for me.

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #83
foo_web or foo_run     

foo_scheduler

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #84
I'd like to see a plugin that provides functionality similar to foo_codepage_action - it's one of the very few things I have to start 0.8.3 for from time to time.

@Seldaek: foo_dsp_wider will be updated time permitting, probably in early April.

(btw nice avatar, opcy)
A riddle is a short sword attached to the next 2000 years.

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #87
Some of these plugins are indeed plugins suited for specific needs, but the ones like foo_infobox should long been in the default foobar installation. It makes life so much easier and whatever it is replacing is far more inefficient.

I'd imagine that a great number of persons use plugins that "should" be distributed with the main installer.  The problem is, there has to be some arbitrary point at which the developers ultimately decide that enough is enough.  Otherwise, there would be more than one-hundred of such essential plugins bundled with the default installer.

I don't see why everytime fb2k is updated we need to find the developers of such essential plugins and get them to update their stuff again. What if no one can find them?

File a "missing person" report?

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #89
As for the nonessential plugins being bundled, etc... wouldn't it be pretty trivial for someone to maybe maintain "the ultimate collection of foobar components" that can be included in an installer and made available right on the foobar2000.org site along with the fb2k download?

I find it a bit annoying to have to seek out and download dozens of handy plugins every time I do an install of foobar.

Actually, because I help a lot of other people install foobar, it'd be great to be able to create an installer for a customized, pre-configured version of foobar, or at least some way to simplify the process of making modifications to several copies.

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #90
foo_ofr.dll
WavPack 4.3 -mfx5
LAME 3.97 -V5 --vbr-new --athaa-sensitivity 1

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #91
foo_input_std
It can correctly identify mp3s which are encoded with Lame and show you the preset used-like v0,aps..bla bla..

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #92
foo_matroska

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #93
foo_input_std
It can correctly identify mp3s which are encoded with Lame and show you the preset used-like v0,aps..bla bla..
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=374755"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Yes, I'd also like to see an update of that modded foo_input_std so I can show LAME encoder info under Columns UI.

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #94
signed ^

And so we can change the default tagging format. :/
~

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #95
needed "foo_unpack.dll" due to using it for packed modules(MOD/XM/...)

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #96
playlist hopper plugin (foo_pl_hopper) forum topic

this plugin is a must for me, i really miss it in 0.9 beta. upNorth has been working on something similar + my (very much needed) requests for this plugin here.

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #97
Another one.

Name: foo_skip
Purpose: Skip tracks depending on tag information.
Thread: [Request] Inactive Tracks
Author: kdx

Because excluding bad tracks from the playlist often breaks album view formatting, this plugin has become quite essential to me and I'd love to see it ported to 0.9.

Brother John

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #98
foo_notaskbar
foo_explorer (not foo_uie_explorer)
last.fm/user/boces

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #99
foo_RMX is not on the list.  Can't use 0.9 without my remote control.