Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Wanted v0.9 plugin ports (Read 742986 times) previous topic - next topic

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #25
Is there a plugin that could serve the same purpose as foo_history and which might be ported?  (no port planned?)

The I-net radio plugin would be nice to see in 0.9. Also a "search database / playlist box" in the ui_columns whould be great

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #26
foo_msn (AMIP is not ok because it still shows track in messenger when you pause it)

foo_winamp_spam

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #27
This thread is useful as you are posting the versions as they come out. Good work!
hi

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #28
Thanks a lot for info guys
what about foo_uie_trackinfo.dll? Doesn't seem to be ported yet!
Source can be found here
Thnx in advance
iN TRANCE WE TRUST

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #29
foo_dsp_ssrc.dll (Resampling plugin that uses the SSRC library, was part of the special installer of foobar2000 0.83 IIRC)
foo_dsp_bs2b.dll (configurable crossfeed-emulation plugin for headphone-listening)
foo_convolve.dll (general dsp convolution plugin, originally by Garf, IIRC)

Cheers,

Tim
I can stay for hours listening to all the sounds... (Samuel Beckett, Rough for Theatre I)

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #30
I like having foo_dynamics for listening to music at work on my speakers at low volume.

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #31
Could you please add a description in addition to the filenames on the list. I have no clue what 90% of the plugins on the list do. 

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #32
foo_wma (Enables .wma playback.. if it isn't ported already..)

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #33
I also very much liked the old database search utility, but I can't remember what it was called.  Perhaps the new media library plugins can be far better.

Also, the old freedb tools were useful... can't wait for those.
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=373585"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

freedb2 & dbsearch are already available into foosion plugins (bottom of the ported plugins list)

Could you please add a description in addition to the filenames on the list. I have no clue what 90% of the plugins on the list do. 
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=373614"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I understand and I must say I don't have any information either about most of these plugins.
This would represent some huge work and I'm not ready to do that now, but I might try and add descriptions for the ported plugins later...

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #34
foo_dsp_ssrc.dll

I think foobar can now resample using foo_dsp_ppsh.dll

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #35
foo_dsp_ssrc.dll

I think foobar can now resample using foo_dsp_ppsh.dll
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=373622"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

L'embarras du choix?   

No, really, I sometimes use foobar2000 for pseudo-mastering purposes, and having ssrc, which is a really high-quality resampler, at hand in your dsp chain is really really handy.
But I agree that, for normal listening, pphs is a good choice as it uses less system resources.

Cheers,

Tim
I can stay for hours listening to all the sounds... (Samuel Beckett, Rough for Theatre I)

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #36
Seriously, could you guys make this thread sticky? At least for a while, until people are used to 0.9 and its plugins.

This is a very useful topic.  Thanks a lot.
Liberate tutemae ex inferis

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #37
L'embarras du choix?  

No, really, I sometimes use foobar2000 for pseudo-mastering purposes, and having ssrc, which is a really high-quality resampler, at hand in your dsp chain is really really handy.
But I agree that, for normal listening, pphs is a good choice as it uses less system resources.

Cheers,

Tim

but then again, au pire des cas, you can always use ssrc outside of foobar...

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #38
Seriously, could you guys make this thread sticky? At least for a while, until people are used to 0.9 and its plugins.[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=373629"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Done.

Please keep the discussion about individual components to a minimum, i.e. use separate threads for in-depth discussion to keep this thread manageable and easy to use.

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #39
foo_spc (using "Like SNES" settings at 32KHz, rather than High-quality emulation at a different frequency)

Edit:  I'm stupid.  I wasn't aware that foo_gep covered all my base already lol.

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #40
foo_minibar

Source code that compiled under 0.7 SDK: here.

rotjong

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #41
Let's not forget:

foo_uie_simple_spectrum.dll

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #42
foo_dsp_dolbyhp - Dolby Headphone
foo_uie_volume - Volume control

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #43
necessary for me:
foo_controlserver
foo_text (or  foo_text_ftp)
foo_write_http

not so necessary:
foo_out_dsound_ex2

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #44
foo_uie_volume - Volume control
There's a volume slider in v0.9 - just click the dB level indicator in the lower right corner.

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #45
foo_playlistfind (searches the playlist, and can be added as a toolbar/panel)

Only one I'm really waiting for...

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #46
foo_mim_notify

It sends notifications with now playing information to Miranda IM.

Edit:
I would like to withdraw this request if it's possible. I just found foo_prettypopup and I much prefer it to foo_mim_notify.

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #47
call me stupid but where is the 0.9 freedb2 component
ive been looking on foosions site but cant find a link

all his components are for the RC, not the final version
maybe im blind

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #48
call me stupid but where is the 0.9 freedb2 component
ive been looking on foosions site but cant find a link

all his components are for the RC, not the final version
maybe im blind
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=373690"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

what works in the rc works in the final too..

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #49
wow thats awesome thanks heaps
now it all makes sense to me