Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: sort playlist tracks manually? (Read 1008 times) previous topic - next topic

sort playlist tracks manually?

With Foobar on PC I just drag and drop tracks in the order I want, but the android mobile app doesn't let me do that when I'm trying to create playlists from mp3s stored on my phone.

I don't want to sort by tags or anything, I just want to move tracks around until I find a good flow for my personal mix tapes, like I do on PC. That is really the only feature I want or need. If I can't do that with this app then sadly I will have to find another one, which would suck because I love using Foobar on my PC

I don't like asking this type of question on a forum but I couldn't find a user guide anywhere, sorry