Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Equalizer split (foo_dsp_eqsplit) - Plugin won't show (Read 616 times) previous topic - next topic

Equalizer split (foo_dsp_eqsplit) - Plugin won't show

Hi there,

I need some advice. I want to use the "Split Equalizer" plugin and encounter the following problem:
- I downloaded and installed the plugin successfully.
- In the "DSP Manager", I put "Split Equalizer" into the left "Active DSP" column. This is the ONLY active DSP I have.
- Then, when I choose "DSP" in the "View" menu, all I got is "Equalizer" (even though the "classic" equalizer" is not supposed to be active according to my settings), and if I open it, it's just the "classic" equalizer, with no separate EQ for left and right channel.

I already tried restarting foobar and restarting my computer and really don't know what else I should do...

Thanks for your help!

Re: Equalizer split (foo_dsp_eqsplit) - Plugin won't show

Reply #1
The intended way to configure the EQ splitter DSP is to use the DSP pane in Preferences to show the configuration dialogs in sequence for the channels.
It has never been intended to work together with any main menu item, nor does it expose any of its own.
Stay sane, exile.