Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Is there any plugin to quickly switch output? (Read 2767 times) previous topic - next topic

Is there any plugin to quickly switch output?

I mean UI panel plugin for switching between different outputs, for example, i have 2 sound cards and want to switch between them quickly, not by going to preferences.

Searched the forum, but didn't found one.  Strange, because it's quite simple

Or maybe there's a way to do this without any plugin?

Reply #1
As far as I know there isn't such a feature included in foobar nor a plugin available that does this. I think this isn't even possible.

Reply #2
Of course it's possible, you can change it in the preferences -- he's just asking for something a bit quicker.

Reply #3
I second, It'll be a whole lot easier if we can switch output devices through some hotkeys and insert an indicator into status to let us know which device is currently in use.

Reply #4
There is no component to do that. The relevant API is not part of the SDK, so it's not even possible to make one.