Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Dad, why did we have to attack Iraq? (Read 17685 times) previous topic - next topic

Dad, why did we have to attack Iraq?

Reply #25
Most Iraqi people don't seem to be sorry that the old regime is gone, though they want understandably US and others out as soon as possible.

I can't tell how many were against Saddam in the first place and how many were (and still do) supporting him. We would surely need a statistical research in order to reach some valid conclusion regarding the "quantity" and at the time being surely something like that isn't possible. But even if the majority at the moment is satisfied that Saddam isn't around at the moment, nobody ever asked them if they were willing to pay the blood price (some...a few thousands died after all)...maybe we should have left it upon themselves to deal with their problem. After all it's their country...

So what exactly is gonna stop Bush (or any Bush in the future) from invading another country even without UN approval? And what happens if that country is the "wrong" one? It's all a matter of power...Bush has it at the moment and misuses it. There are many out there as well John who believe that Bush is a dangerous churchy fanatic...personally I'm not feeling that secure myself, having him policing the world. Power doesn't always come with sanity...

Imo pre-emptively taking Saddam's regime out before he could produce or buy WMDs was a good thing, especially considering that his sons seemed to be even more sadistic than Saddam himself and would have eventually inherited the power.

There were no evidences that Saddam was re-constructing any weapon of mass destruction, none weapon has been found for months now and as it seems the secret agencies of both US and UK lied about the fact that he was going to buy uranium...under all these circumstances and considering that the entire world was focusing on Iraq, I just can't justify any other way of dealing with him, than the diplomatic one. Surely not an invasion (or war...call it whatever you wish).

What we know for sure is that this pre-emptive action cannot be justified by the arguments that US-UK presented. Unless they had foretellers guiding them.

Don't get me wrong...I hate Saddam's regime, himself and his sons as much as you do, but I also see the disastrous consequences under such actions. When we had a dictatorship for 7 years (1967-74) in Greece, we shed our own blood, in order to get rid of it without waiting for the other forces to give us a hand (in fact the dictatorship was established with the blessings of the US side). I believe that it's down to the nation itself to react towards such evil regimes, and in any case I'm against any action that is being taken by 2-3 countries alone. UN should be the institution that will approve such extreme measures.

Don't you notice any hypocricy in Bush's attempt to persuade you that, finally, the world is a far safer place to live in, now that Saddam is gone? A hypocricy that is related with the fact that many dictatorships, many torturers and corrupted regimes exist with the approval of the US government (or thanks to it). Many countries happen to have nuclear weapons in areas that stability is a forgotten term, but just because they are US allies, that makes them safe for the global peace. Heck, I don't trust Bush more than I trust my own president, and surely I wouldn't love to let the latter be the global peacemaker.

Reply #26
What we know for sure is that this pre-emptive action cannot be justified by the arguments that US-UK presented. Unless they had foretellers guiding them.

I didn't say it was justified, I said it was a good thing. I'm sure there would be lots of people who'd say that taking out the regime was unjustified in any possible case. Of course everybody knows that the attack was not justified by UN, which is a pretty major thing.

Seems that people almost think that Saddam became no threat. They just forgot the controlled import restrictions, and especially restrictions on using oil money for other things than mainly food, medicine and accepted goodies during over 10 years. In practise Saddam was only waiting for the restrictions to go away, then he could have continued "normally". Maybe USA and Britain could have kept the restrictions up indefinitely, but as a solution it would have been a temporary solution. Now there's a solution: Saddam's regime is gone, and it isn't the worst possible outcome.
Juha Laaksonheimo

Reply #27
(The quotes only mean that no one is really pro-war or anti-war because of war itself. Sometimes war IS necessary).

Official "Pro-war" (USA government) arguments:

- to fight terrorism (and the horrible 9/11 helped a lot in convincing a lot of US citizens)
- prevention against weapons of mass destruction
- to put an end to Hussein's brutal regime (humanitary reasons)

Official "Anti-war" (France government) arguments:

- also humanitary reasons
- the fact that this war was illegal according to international laws
- the lack of proofs regarding the existence of weapons of mass destruction

All of these arguments are reasonable to some point. In reality though, the main motivation of both countries (and almost all countries that took a stand, including mine, Portugal, that officially was on the "USA side") was economic and strategic. Everyone knows the importance of the region because of its oil. And France already had established interests in Iraq (oil industries), that's really why its government was against the war. And it's also true that the USA are also guilty of supporting Hussein's regime in the 80's, because it was strategically convenient to the USA at the time (btw, in recent history and mostly during the cold war, the USA supported terrorism and anti-democratic acts in several parts of the world).

In my opinion, the main issue here is the legality of this war. The war was conducted under unproved claims and against international laws. The UN was also against it. This cannot happen again, imo. One country cannot declare war to another just because of economic and strategic reasons. I'm not saying things could stay the way they were for much longer. But international laws exist for a reason, and the USA is one of the countries that signed them.

cya

Reply #28
I don't think the reason was purely economic.. After all the war was also economically a huge risk: if things had gone wrong, and Iraq for example had had WMDs launching them to Israel, the whole situation could have broken into real bad and unstable chaos in the middle east, which would have had really long economical consequencies.

Personally I think there are many many reasons, starting from highly personal reasons to security concerns and economical reasons. Personally I think that there wouldn't have been war is Gore had won the elections.
If Bush regime had only economics in mind, it was hell of a risky business.. and even now when everything went fast, it will take a loooooong time until Bush can say even privately that the economical benefits from the succesful operation have covered the expenses.
Juha Laaksonheimo

Reply #29
Yeah, I'm sure in 100 years someone will come up with a conspiracy theory which claims that 9/11 never happened...

They will be the same people who said the holocaust never happened.
flac > schiit modi > schiit magni > hd650

Reply #30
I was fairly certain oil was not as much an issue as some would claim.

Alaska is supposed to be a huge resource at our disposal.

This clip details that a little.

Kim Duke, executive director of Arctic Power - which campaigns for access to the ANWR - is in no doubt that there is a rich supply of oil underneath the frozen tundra of the reserve. She thinks it is so rich that it could rival the jewel in the Alaskan crown - that of the North Slope fields which are 160 kilometres (100 miles) to the west in Prudhoe Bay. She said: "The US Geological Survey has estimated that the reserve potential is between five and 16 billion barrels. If you take an average or a mean figure, you would be talking 10 billion barrels - which would be second only to Prudhoe Bay as a find in North America."

It has always made sense to me to buy everyone elses oil for whatever they wanted. When we are the only ones with it left ... the tables turn.

There is just one small problem with that. More recent information stated that the oceans are continuing to have plant and animal matter die, sink, and make more oil. I cannot find an internet reference to that. Anyone able to quote a source stating something either way?

Reply #31
There is just one small problem with that. More recent information stated that the oceans are continuing to have plant and animal matter die, sink, and make more oil. I cannot find an internet reference to that. Anyone able to quote a source stating something either way?

Sure, there will be more oil made.
Just not for a couple hundred million years.
Literally not until "hell freezes over".

I do not think oil will even be an issue then. But it is now. And the next natural resource for which war will be fought will be water. Just not in our lifetimes.

As for being a "GOD", on my better days I like to think of myself as a rather minor deity, but not today.
I did not assume to know EVERYTHING. I just stated the facts: there is no hard proof that Saddam and Osama are the bosom-buddies Bush thinks (?) they are (as there is not yet any hard proof of the existance of WMDs in Iraq) and, it is AS OF KNOW, highly unlikely that some hard evidence will show up. For one thing, the main suspects are either dead or missing, and those-who-would-know, like the former Saddams comrades have said nothing so far (and you would think that, things being as they are now, with Bush/Blair credibility moving rapidly towards the floor, if there was the slightest hint that they were right, they would have shoved it down our throats by know, dont you think?)
One does not have to be a deity to figure out that sometimes evidence is shady and the general public is usually left with a really succint version of what happened. Do you really think that your goverment (or anyones goverment, for that matter) tells you the whole truth, everytime?
There again, my friend, you made a quick judgement on people you do not know on this forum, just assume to be anti-american.

And links, my friend?
I could give you a couple of links to websites that state that 64k WMA is CD-quality.
Links mean nothing. Only your reasoning matters.
I suggest to read some "pro-american" sites and then some "anti-american" ones and make your own mind.
You would do that with a codec, for example, right? Why, then, people seem to cancel their hard-won scientific rigour (that they no doubt enforce wonderfully on ANY other subject adressed in HA) whenever these issues are brought up?
Beats the hell out of me.
I'm the one in the picture, sitting on a giant cabbage in Mexico, circa 1978.
Reseñas de Rock en Español: www.estadogeneral.com

Reply #32
I don't think the reason was purely economic.. After all the war was also economically a huge risk: if things had gone wrong, and Iraq for example had had WMDs launching them to Israel, the whole situation could have broken into real bad and unstable chaos in the middle east, which would have had really long economical consequencies.

Personally I think there are many many reasons, starting from highly personal reasons to security concerns and economical reasons. Personally I think that there wouldn't have been war is Gore had won the elections.
If Bush regime had only economics in mind, it was hell of a risky business.. and even now when everything went fast, it will take a loooooong time until Bush can say even privately that the economical benefits from the succesful operation have covered the expenses.

I never said the reason was purely economic (and strategic). I said it was the main reason. And I think the risk was well calculated. One thing they knew: Iraq could never win the war. And they always knew that the chances of having profit with this war were much higher than the other way around.

The US government said the war was needed to fight terrorism. But the link betwen Iraq and Al Qaeda was never proven. They said Iraq had weapons of mass destruction. But the evidences that Colin Powell brought to the UN Security Council contained forged documents regarding the alleged 500 tons of uranium oxide Iraq had bought from Niger. No chemical or biological weapons were found. That takes away any credibility to the claims about Iraq being an immediate thread to the US.

The very same corporations who sat on policy boards that directed the rush to war won (without bidding) billions of dollars contracts to explore the oil fields in Iraq (companies with republican-oriented boards). Even companies from the UK, who always supported the Bush administration in this war, have been put aside in this process.

With this war the US administration managed to place US military basis in Russia's former sphere of influence. They can also lower the price of oil in order to weak the OPEC influence.

That's why I think it was mostly an economic and strategic war.

@ddrawley: Please don't call some of us anti-american just because we don't agree with the US administration on this issue.

cya

Reply #33
And links, my friend?
I could give you a couple of links to websites that state that 64k WMA is CD-quality.

Amen to that.  I have been in dozens of politically charged debates about the U.S./Iraq situation in the past few months, and when someone posts link after link to "evidence" or to the "opinions of the informed", it only distracts me and makes me lose interest in the conversation.  Not that I think they are intentionally trying to distract, and not that I don't trust any of the sources, but when there's a discussion in a web forum, I'd rather hear the positions of the members of that forum directly rather than the words of other people with whom I'll never share a conversation, and which I've already seen anyway via my own searches.

[mild rant=on]
I have surfed past this thread several times since it has been posted, and I'm not going to "join the fray".  I'm tired of the same debate that has been recycled soooo many times seemingly all over the world.  And it *is* the exact same debate over-and-over.  Trust me.  I know *I* couldn't ABX this debate from any other I've seen.  Any war is debatable, and this one more than most.

My political views tend toward the Agnostic Conservative Leftish-Right Wing Extremist With Moderate-Liberalist Tendencies, or SeculIndeRepubliCratic for short.  And my motto in this type of conversation is "Make Music...Not War".
[/mild rant]

Who said it was a funny thread?   

Well, it's not <funny "ha-ha">...more like <funny "oh my God, that thread's going to start a big fight!">.  To be expected on a forum as international as HA is.

Peace to all...

Reply #34
@m0rbidini

Exactly - I am sure if tomorrow Russia was to invade Saudi Arabia 'because that is where the terrorists are from' then the whole world would step in and prevent it.

Ordered the use of chemical weapons against Iranian forces in the 1980-88 Iran-Iraq war, and against Iraq's Kurdish population in 1988. The 1980-88 Iran-Iraq war left 150,000 to 340,000 Iraqis and 450,000 to 730,000 Iranians dead.

If you are tallying up war dead, take a look at Vietnam - what 4 Million dead? and more bombs dropped on that one country than in all of the 2nd World War...

Reply #35
And links, my friend?

I think I have found one such link from the whitehouse that, without a doubt proves Sadam did have WMD, found in one of his safes:

http://www.whitehouse.org/news/2003/061303.asp

Reply #36
Powerful countries will do what they want and they will take what they want. By attacking Iraq the allies just guarded their own interests. What are your interests ? Are they same as those who attacked Iraq. Do these interests cross somewhere ? If they do then there's probably nothing that can save you. We just had a non-UN mandated attack against a country by the most powerful military force on earth. International community, right... Much it had value here.
Team musepack (MPC) & REX

Reply #37
With this war the US administration managed to place US military basis in Russia's former sphere of influence. They can also lower the price of oil in order to weak the OPEC influence.

Umm, Iraq is a member of OPEC. I don't think "USA can lower the price of Iraqi oil". It's up to OPEC and the market situation in general. Of course oil price may generally drop a bit because the Iraqi oil can again reach the markets and because of the Russian competition (Russia has huge oil assets).
Juha Laaksonheimo

Reply #38
And they always knew that the chances of having profit with this war were much higher than the other way around.

And when do you think they will start having "profit"? It will take tens of years minimum, the rebuilding of Iraq itself will take years and years alone.

No chemical or biological weapons were found. That takes away any credibility to the claims about Iraq being an immediate thread to the US.
Finding something like advanced BC weapons is pretty much impossible if Iraqis hid them well. You can store for example biological weapon material in such small containers (test tube size), that it's very easy to hide and impossible to find. One thing everybody knows: Iraq had these weapons at some point and it even used them. The question is did it get rid of them like it was suppose to or not..

Factories producing fertilizers can be changed to produce some chemical weapons extremely quickly and easily, and vice versa hide that anything ever happened.
Juha Laaksonheimo

Reply #39
Yeah, but the oil now belongs to US companies, 'cause they're exploring it. Don't know for how, though. Iraq holds the second largest oil reserves, following Saudi Arabia.

From OPEC may be major war casualty (google cache, it seems that the site is down).

"There is no doubt that the military occupation of such an important oil-exporting country is creating cracks in OPEC and affecting the mid- and long-term interests of its other members, like Venezuela," says Victor Poleo, a professor of graduate studies in oil economics at the Central University (UCV), in Caracas. After the war "there will be a substantial increase in Iraqi oil production, and I wouldn't be surprised if schemes emerged to weaken, if not destroy, OPEC," said Humberto Calderon, a former Venezuelan minister of energy and of foreign relations, in a conversation with IPS.

The United States has been trying for some time to reduce its dependence on oil supplies from the Persian Gulf region, home to the dominant members of OPEC, an 11-country cartel comprising Algeria, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Libya, Nigeria, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates and Venezuela. That was the aim of the controversial energy plan that George W. Bush brought with him to the White House, in which he has sought to expand oil exploration and exploitation within the US, even in the protected natural areas of Alaska.

cya

Reply #40
Yeah, but the oil now belongs to US companies, 'cause they're exploring it. Don't know for how, though.

HUH?!? Iraqi oil belongs to US companies??! I don't think so...
Juha Laaksonheimo

Reply #41
I don't know how long it will take before they have "profit". That's not the point. The point is that they now control the second largest oil reserve in the world and profits are guaranteed, once stability is achived in Iraq.

Finding something like advanced BC weapons is pretty much impossible if Iraqis hid them well. You can store for example biological weapon material in such small containers (test tube size), that it's very easy to hide and impossible to find. One thing everybody know. Iraq had these weapons at some point. The question is did it get rid of them like it was suppose to or not..

Factories producing fertilizers can be changed to produce some chemical weapons extremely quickly and easily, and vice versa hide that anything ever happened.

I really think that the fact that they didn't find anything yet is a strong "anti-war" argument. I don't know of any proofs of Iraq having this kind of weapons in the latest years.

cya

Reply #42
I don't know how long it will take before they have "profit". That's not the point. The point is that they now control the second largest oil reserve in the world and profits are guaranteed, once stability is achived in Iraq.

So what you are suggesting, is that USA will be practically stealing Iraqi oil and remain in power in Iraq making it practically a state of USA under total US control?

I don't believe so. The fact that USA controls the oil fields now because of the war, doesn't mean that it occupied and stole the Iraqi oil. It's highly unlikely that any other nation would accept that..
Juha Laaksonheimo

Reply #43
HUH?!? Iraqi oil belongs to US companies??! I don't think so...

Sorry for posting the whole text, but I don't have a lot of time now.

From the same link.

OPEC may be major war casualty

09-04-03 US and British oil companies will probably get the lion's share of the petroleum business in Iraq once the war there is over, seriously undermining the interests of OPEC, say oil industry experts. They also warn that an end to the war will not immediately translate into abundant supplies of inexpensive crude because of the prospect of long-term instability in the war-ravaged country.
"There is no doubt that the military occupation of such an important oil-exporting country is creating cracks in OPEC and affecting the mid- and long-term interests of its other members, like Venezuela," says Victor Poleo, a professor of graduate studies in oil economics at the Central University (UCV), in Caracas. After the war "there will be a substantial increase in Iraqi oil production, and I wouldn't be surprised if schemes emerged to weaken, if not destroy, OPEC," said Humberto Calderon, a former Venezuelan minister of energy and of foreign relations, in a conversation with IPS.

The United States has been trying for some time to reduce its dependence on oil supplies from the Persian Gulf region, home to the dominant members of OPEC, an 11-country cartel comprising Algeria, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Libya, Nigeria, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates and Venezuela. That was the aim of the controversial energy plan that George W. Bush brought with him to the White House, in which he has sought to expand oil exploration and exploitation within the US, even in the protected natural areas of Alaska.
But control of Iraqi oil wealth could turn into a solution for US oil worries and a key to reducing prices as well as influencing OPEC. However, not all experts believe that after the war it will be easy for petroleum investments in Iraq to flourish.

"It would be a mistake to assume that immediately after the US occupation there would come a prolonged period of political stability in Iraq and surrounding areas," warns another graduate professor at UCV, Mahzar al-Shereidah, an Iraqi-Venezuelan. The "stability factor", Al-Shereidah told, "is fundamental for the materialization of oil industry projects.”
“The big oil companies are very aware of the rich subsoil in Iraq, but an occupying regime creates additional risks to dealing with political, ideological, cultural and religious factors. And the corporations are going to take that into account," he added.

Iraqi territory holds 112 bn barrels of petroleum in proven reserves, the second-largest in the world, after Saudi Arabia's 260 bn. And Iraq's crude is relatively easy to extract from the ground. Each oil well represents major output because production costs are just two $ per 159-litre barrel. Because it is light, sweet crude it is easily refined and has little sulphur or metal residue.
But "the extreme cruelty of this invasion, which has affected entire peoples, awakens deep sensitivities in a nation that is proud of resisting conquerors. We are going to witness the allotment of war booty and the United States will take the lion's share -- but it will not be effortless," Al-Shereidah predicted.

According to former oil minister Calderon, Iraq could double its output of 2.4 mm bpd within a short time. Prior to the war, total production was limited through the "oil for food" programme, overseen by the United Nations in the context of the embargo imposed against Baghdad for invading neighbouring Kuwait in 1990. As Iraq's role as a supplier increases, "the OPEC countries will be elbowing each other out of the way" to win markets, pushing prices down, Calderon predicts.
Fadhil Chalabi, an Iraqi national and former OPEC secretary-general, goes even further. He believes his country could even double its proven reserves through intense oil exploration, becoming a "super-giant producer", like Saudi Arabia, putting as much as 10 mm barrels on the international market each day.

In addition to its oil output potential, Iraq has geographic advantages that reduce the cost of reaching global markets. Its petroleum can be shipped via its port on the Persian Gulf and, to bypass the vulnerability of the Straight of Hormuz between the Gulf and the Arabian Sea, through the pipelines connecting Iraqi oil fields to the Mediterranean and Red seas. Iraq as a super-giant producer of crude oil managed by US and British companies would crown the dearest dream of Republican Party: "to bring OPEC to its knees," forcing the cartel -- through competition from Iraq -- to sell its oil at lower prices, says Chalabi.
In the opinion of the former OPEC official, the depression of prices and the abundance of oil in Iraq will prompt investors to shift their focus away from higher-cost areas, like the North Sea, where Britain and Norway extract oil. They will turn to areas with lower production costs, precisely those of OPEC and the Persian Gulf region, he says.

UCV professor Poleo believes the "US empire will want to hold the keys to all major oil sources, and that will ultimately include the Andean-Amazon oil reserves, which extend from Trinidad-Tobago, through Venezuela, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru and Bolivia." Venezuela is the fifth-leading OPEC member in terms of conventional crude reserves, at 77 bn barrels, but it also holds 270 bn barrels of unconventional, extra-heavy and bituminous crudes.
The 11 OPEC countries have managed their output during the past two decades to maintain stability in the average price of the cartel's "basket" of seven crudes. They consider the optimal price range for consumer and producer nations alike to be $ 22 to $ 28 a barrel.

OPEC "rejects the notion of using petroleum as a political weapon," said a former secretary-general of the organization, Ali Rodriguez, current president of Venezuela's state-run oil firm PdVSA. As such, OPEC has made an effort prior to and during the war in Iraq to ensure a consistent supply of oil to its clients in the industrialized world.
The markets have seen petroleum prices decline from a mean of $ 32 per barrel before the war to fluctuating around $ 26 a barrel two weeks after the invasion of Iraq began. The situation kept in step with the advances of the US-British forces in Iraq, though OPEC suggested that its members might cut back production in order to buoy prices.

Another major factor influencing the oil markets is the potential for fat profits for the companies, also probably American and British, that win contracts for the reconstruction of a country emerging from years of war and economic embargo. The Bush administration -- which Poleo describes as "an oil directorate" because of the links between government officials like the president and vice president themselves and energy and aerospace firms -- has already made clear that it will control the reconstruction contracts, which are estimated to be worth $ 30 bn to $ 100 bn.
Secretary of State Colin Powell has said Iraqi revenues, particularly those from the oil industry, would serve as key resources for rebuilding the country. The first companies to win some of these contracts were International Resources Group, to coordinate humanitarian aid efforts, Stevedoring Services of America, to run the Um Qasar petroleum shipping terminal, and Kellogg Brown & Root, to control oil wells that have been set on fire.
The latter is a subsidiary of Halliburton, a major petroleum industry construction firm, which until 2000 was headed by. Vice President Dick Cheney. For the exploitation of the Iraqi oil fields, "it is certain that US and British firms will have priority, and will try to make up for their absence in Iraq during the 12 years of the embargo, and press Baghdad to back down from partnership contracts with oil companies from China, France and Russia," said Al-Shereidah.

Firms from the three countries signed letters of intent for oil development that would require investments of more than $ 40 bn. The big question now is to what extent those contracts will be respected by the US and Britain in post-war Iraq.
As far as the Iraq National Oil Company, the government enterprise that has managed the petroleum industry since its nationalization in the 1960s until now, "it is very possible that it will remain, though it might be partially privatised to facilitate the distribution of percentages the United States will collect for the costs of the war and those earmarked for expenses and investment in Iraq," said Al-Shereidah.

cya

Reply #44
I really think that the fact that they didn't find anything yet is a strong "anti-war" argument. I don't know of any proofs of Iraq having this kind of weapons in the latest years.

How about indirect proof? Refusing from the UN weapon inspections for years.
Juha Laaksonheimo

Reply #45
Powerful countries will do what they want and they will take what they want.

I agree with that sentence Markusk...

Of course I don't approve such mentality, but it would be at least decent if Bush said: We can do whatever we want, whenever we wish...right now we are gonna throw away that evil dictator, because I hate his face and in order to show everybody that we are the No. 1 force. We don't care about Iraqi people any more than everybody else, but we have to protect our interests. Also since I'm a God-guided puppet, I can't do otherwise!

It's far more preferred than trying to prove that a donkey can fly, by using arguments like WMD, "we saved the Iraqi people", "global security" etc etc

I wonder if anyone would trust the greek prime minister in starting such a crusade...why should I trust Bush myself?

Reply #46
Sorry for posting the whole text, but I don't have a lot of time now.

And that old text in some web site proofs that USA stole and now owns for good the Iraqi oil?
Juha Laaksonheimo

Reply #47
How about indirect proof? Refusing from the UN weapon inspections for years.

Well, there are some countries that boycott an international courtyard. Some of them are banana republics, others not.

This also might be taken as indirect proof for anything.

Reply #48
There has been never proved a connection between Saddam Hussein and 9/11 and likely there will never be.

(to keep in the spirit that started this thread)
< w o g o n e . c o m / l o l >

Reply #49
---