Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: How do I see my "watched" threads? (Read 3304 times) previous topic - next topic

How do I see my "watched" threads?

How do I view the list of threads I have watched / subscribed?

Re: How do I see my "watched" threads?

Reply #1
View your profile, hover over the Modify Profile menu, select Notifications.

Reply #2
I know this thread is old, but this question just got relevant again.

Where do you see watched threads, as in a list of forum threads sorted by last activity?

Where do you manage the list of watched threads? It's not in "your profile, hover over the Modify Profile menu, select Notifications" anymore, it seems.

Reply #3
It is written: Go to "Modify Profile menu" and, keeping the mouse above, select "Notifications".

Reply #4
It is written: Go to "Modify Profile menu" and, keeping the mouse above, select "Notifications".

I never said I didn't manage to find it. I meant that there is no management of watched threads there, just notifications in general.

Reply #5
I see it at bottom page.

Reply #7
It's as if you didn't have.  Are you sure you have?  I see mine.

Reply #8
It's as if you didn't have.  Are you sure you have?  I see mine.
I think you are confusing notifications for watched threads. I don't have any notifications enabled, but on top of this thread for instance, I have it as "watched".

From an everyday perspective, I want to be able to see a list of my watched threads sorted by last activity, like most major forums provides these days. Because I find it hard to follow the content I want to follow without such functionality.

From a management perspective, I want to be able to manage watched threads is bulk/ batch, like you can with notifications.

Reply #9
I undstand. I referer to notification not watch.

Reply #10
I think ElkArte is a bit clumsy in this regard. The new SMF version handles it better.

I prefer to use the 'Bookmark' feature for threads here.

Reply #11
I also find bookmarks useful.  Set a bookmark using the button at the bottom of the thread, then access and manage bookmarked threads using My Account > My Bookmarks.
It's your privilege to disagree, but that doesn't make you right and me wrong.

Reply #12
Ah, "bookmarks" does about what I'd expect "watch" would, thanks for the tips.  :)