Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: World's First Flash Based MPC Player (Read 47481 times) previous topic - next topic

World's First Flash Based MPC Player

Reply #100
to /\/irana: Our company only do ODM and OEM. Product is saled by our partner. The product advertising is also made by them. For them, MPC sopport is not important.

Reply #101
I thought of moving my Karma/Rio/Hugof tidbit, but after c.b.2000's latest post, maybe it's not needed? It's not like I'm stealing work/publicity from them if they only do OEM work and this way more people will find out about the theoretical possibility for musepack support in other players than just the one that originated this thread.

My apologies to c.b.2000 if this is incorrect, he can PM me and I will correct it then. Also my thanks to c.b.2000 for keeping us informed, even though it seems next to impossible to get this player outside of China.

regards,
Halcyon

Reply #102
to /\/irana: Our company only do ODM and OEM. Product is saled by our partner. The product advertising is also made by them. For them, MPC sopport is not important.

You have done a great work to make an MPC Player,but nobody using it,even they have bought it,because they don't know player support MPC at all!
Your company partner have an opportunity to expand the influence of their product,but they ignore it,beacaue they don't know what is MPC.
Consumers have a chance to use a good codec  in a portable hardware,but they don't select it,becasue nobody tell them there is a choice.
All of us lost,isn't it?
Perhaps your partner should hire me to advertise for their product.

Reply #103
Yes,my original thought to post this thread is just let you know the possibility for musepack support in a handware players.
  to /\/irana, I'm just a little developer, I have no ability to change the world.

Reply #104
If it will be selling in China, of course - it will be selling in Russia
At least I will take care about this with our suppliers, will the consumer's announce about MPC support or will not - just inform the community, c.b.2k!