Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: A good mmpc foobar display config? (Read 63887 times) previous topic - next topic

A good mmpc foobar display config?

Reply #25
i have a bug when i go in preference the program bug and i am obliged to close foobar and restart but it is not always. The sound continue normally but not the "posting". it is really amazing!!

sorry for my bad english

Reply #26
i have a bug when i go in preference the program bug

This is a trackinfo_mod issue. Try right-clicking on the preferences mask.

Reply #27
thanks again

when i put the line for the wallpaper and the right place and i delete the other for the artist no wallpaper appears it is only a black background. Have you an idea

my code :
Code: [Select]
// Global
$puts(path.library,'D:\Audio')
$puts(art.h,$sub(%_height%,351))
$puts(pos.x1,71)
$puts(pos.y1,$add(-134,$get(art.h)))
$puts(pos.y2,86)
// - Fonts used for additional info
$puts(font.a,$font(Gentium,20,glow-19-19-19 glowexpand-1 glowblur-8,160-160-160))
$puts(font.b,$font(Gentium,20,bold glow-19-19-19 glowexpand-1 glowblur-8,220-210-210))

// Background
$drawrect(,,,,brushcolor-19-19-19 pencolor-null)
$imageabs($sub(%_width%,198),$sub(%_height%,$get(pos.y2),44),images\htpc1\addinfo.png,)
$imageabs2(%_width%,%_height%,0,0,%_width%,$get(art.h),0,0,images\htpc1\bg.jpg,nokeepaspect)
// PerTrack
// Artist photo
//$if($fileexists($get(path.library)\Alben\%artist%\folder.jpg),$imageabs2(%_width%,%_height%,0,0,%_width%,$get(art.h),0,0,$get(path.library)\Alben\%artist%\folder.jpg,nokeepaspect),
//$if($fileexists($get(path.library)\Singles\%artist%\folder.jpg),$imageabs2(%_width%,%_height%,0,0,%_width%,$get(art.h),0,0,$get(path.library)\Singles\%artist%\folder.jpg,nokeepaspect),
//$if($fileexists($replace(%path%,$if(%disc%,$directory(%path%,2)\)$directory(%path%,1)\%filename_ext%,)folder.jpg),$imageabs2(%_width%,%_height%,0,0,%_width%,$get(art.h),0,0,$replace(%path%,$if(%disc%,$directory(%path%,2)\)$directory(%path%,1)\%filename_ext%,)folder.jpg,nokeepaspect),
//$if($strstr(%path%,\Alben\),$imageabs2(%_width%,%_height%,0,0,%_width%,$get(art.h),0,0,$get(path.library)\Alben\folder.jpg,nokeepaspect),
//$if($strstr(%path%,\Sampler\),$imageabs2(%_width%,%_height%,0,0,%_width%,$get(art.h),0,0,$get(path.library)\Sampler\folder.jpg,nokeepaspect),
//$if($strstr(%path%,\Soundtrack\),$imageabs2(%_width%,%_height%,0,0,%_width%,$get(art.h),0,0,$get(path.library)\Soundtrack\folder.jpg,nokeepaspect),
//$if($strstr(%path%,\Spiele\),$imageabs2(%_width%,%_height%,0,0,%_width%,$get(art.h),0,0,$get(path.library)\Spiele\folder.jpg,nokeepaspect),
//$if($strstr(%path%,\Sprache\),$imageabs2(%_width%,%_height%,0,0,%_width%,$get(art.h),0,0,$get(path.library)\Sprache\folder.jpg,nokeepaspect),
//$if($strstr(%path%,\Web\),$imageabs2(%_width%,%_height%,0,0,%_width%,$get(art.h),0,0,$get(path.library)\Web\folder.jpg,nokeepaspect),
//$imageabs2(%_width%,%_height%,0,0,%_width%,$get(art.h),0,0,images\htpc1\bg.jpg,nokeepaspect)
//)))))))))
//$imageabs2(%_width%,$add(1,$get(art.h)),0,0,%_width%,$add(1,$get(art.h)),0,0,images\htpc1\artist-overlay2.png,nokeepaspect)

// Album art
$imageabs($get(pos.x1),$get(pos.y1),images\htpc1\cd.png,)
$imageabs($get(pos.x1),$get(pos.y1),images\htpc1\case.png,)
$if($fileexists($replace(%path%,$if(%disc%,$directory(%path%,1)\)%filename_ext%,)cover.jpg),
$imageabs2(300,300,0,0,300,300,$add(44,$get(pos.x1)),$add(18,$get(pos.y1)),$replace(%path%,$if(%disc%,$directory(%path%,1)\)%filename_ext%,)cover.jpg,nokeepaspect),
)
$imageabs($get(pos.x1),$get(pos.y1),images\htpc1\gloss.png,)
$if(%disc%,$imageabs($get(pos.x1),$get(pos.y1),images\htpc1\2cd.png,))

// Title - Artist
$alignabs($add($get(pos.x1),500),$add($get(pos.y1),136),$sub(%_width%,$get(pos.x1),500,82),200,right,middle)
$font(Gentium,36,glow-100-100-100 glowblur-38 glowexpand-1,205-191-171)
[%title%]$char(10)
$font(Gentium,24,glow-80-80-80 glowblur-20 glowexpand-1,190-175-155)
[%artist%]

// PerSecond
// Progress bar
$ifgreater(%playback_time_seconds%,0,
$drawrect(0,$sub(%_height%,$get(pos.y2)),$add(23,$muldiv(%playback_time_seconds%,%_width%,%length_seconds%)),4,pencolor-null brushcolor-0-128-255)
$imageabs($muldiv(%playback_time_seconds%,%_width%,%length_seconds%),$sub(%_height%,$get(pos.y2)),images\htpc1\progress2.png,)
,)

// Additional info
$if($or($greater(30,%playback_time_seconds%),$greater(30,%playback_time_remaining_seconds%)),
$alignabs($sub(%_width%,$get(pos.x1),500),$add($get(pos.y1),-100),500,200,right,bottom)
$if(%last_played%,$get(font.a)Bisher $get(font.b)%play_counter%$get(font.a)mal gehört', 'zuletzt am $char(10)$get(font.b)$substr(%last_played%,9,10). $select($substr(%last_played%,6,7),Januar,Februar,März,April,Mai,Juni,Juli,August,September,Oktober,November,Dezember) $substr(%last_played%,1,4)$get(font.a).$char(10))
$if(%playback_time_seconds%,$get(font.a)Sorti $if(%date%,en $get(font.b)%date%$get(font.a) )$if(%publisher%,bei $get(font.b)%publisher%$get(font.a) )$if(%album%,de l album $get(font.b)%album%$get(font.a)).)
)

// Info squares
$font(Arial Unicode MS,18,glow-64-64-64 glowblur-5 glowexpand-1,19-19-19)
$alignabs($sub(%_width%,211),$sub(%_height%,$get(pos.y2),58),60,60,center,middle)[%rating%]
$alignabs($sub(%_width%,177),$sub(%_height%,$get(pos.y2),58),60,60,center,middle)[%mood%]
$alignabs($sub(%_width%,144),$sub(%_height%,$get(pos.y2),58),60,60,center,middle)$if($strcmp(%cwb_playback_order%,'Shuffle (tracks)'),S)

// Pause overlay
$if(%ispaused%,
$drawrect($add(44,$get(pos.x1)),$add(18,$get(pos.y1)),300,300,pencolor-0-0-0 alpha-150)
$alignabs($add(44,$get(pos.x1)),$add(18,$get(pos.y1)),300,300,center,middle)$font(Webdings,72,,255-255-255)';'
)

Reply #28
thanks again

when i put the line for the wallpaper and the right place and i delete the other for the artist no wallpaper appears it is only a black background. Have you an idea?

I tried your code and it works: When I place a file called "bg.jpg" to the other files in the htpc1-folder it is shown correctly as well as all other information. Perhaps the extension of your file is uppercase (i.e. "bg.JPG")? Also try to add a leading "/" to the path in the imageabs2-call. I recommend to uncomment this line
Code: [Select]
//$imageabs2(%_width%,$add(1,$get(art.h)),0,0,%_width%,$add(1,$get(art.h)),0,0,images\htpc1\artist-overlay2.png,nokeepaspect)

and place it right under your background-imageabs-function in the "// Background"-section.

HTH
ojdo

Reply #29
I was thinking: If you  had a closed selection of genres, you could make it change the font based on genre - so for classical stuff you could have a script font, for emo you could have a bad handwritten font, metal could have some heavy damaged font, electronica a slick, smooth font, grindcore you could have wingdings or something.
hi

Reply #30
I was thinking: If you  had a closed selection of genres, you could make it change the font based on genre.

At the moment I don't care for genre as I don't have good criteria to tag my music consistently. But I think about using this idea for visualizing my mood-tag: a round, soft font for mood=1, a pretty standard font for mood=2 and some aggressive grunge font for mood=3. Nice idea! 

Reply #31
I was thinking: If you  had a closed selection of genres, you could make it change the font based on genre - so for classical stuff you could have a script font,
I'm doing this, but the decision is by directories. Also, for the classical I have 5 different fonts, there I select one of them depending on the two right digits of crc(album/artist)

Reply #32
Thats pretty cool. Great minds think alike eh ;]
hi

Reply #33
would it be possible to adjust the cd case to match the cover aspect ratio dynamically?

Some of my covers have different ar's and they look stretched when using this setup, also keeping the aspect ratio of the covers makes them smaller then the case and that doesn't look good

Thanks for the setup btw

Reply #34
First of all thank you very much for this awesome visualization script! I like it very much.

I was wondering if it may be possible to make the black part (where the text appears) semi-transparent? That would look very good.

Reply #35
I was wondering if it may be possible to make the black part (where the text appears) semi-transparent? That would look very good.

I added a second version of the code (with the dark part transparent) to the post above. I had that already tried, but it takes too much ressources for my old cpu... hope you can enjoy it with less waiting

ojdo

Reply #36
I added a second version of the code (with the dark part transparent) to the post above. I had that already tried, but it takes too much ressources for my old cpu... hope you can enjoy it with less waiting

Thanks! I added a black panel to it with 85% opacity. It looks great!

Reply #37
Ojdo, also using your setup, only slightly modified, so thanks for that  I use a gradient overlay on the bottom half of the artist image. Also I changed the fonts, added a remaining time indication, removed the 3 buttons and implemented the 2CD images in your package into the setup (just checks if there is "2CD" in the directory name) and I created some general-genre background (so if there is no artist image it displays %genre%.jpg which works for me, since I have 12 genres in which I put my music, so no "Alternative Rock", or "Indie Rock", but just "Rock"  )

Normal display (clickable):
(clickable):
[a href="http://i12.tinypic.com/47bc7qh.jpg" target="_blank"]

Half the beauty is finding good artist images though...especially hi-res images from older artists are hard to find...
Les mots d'amour...

Reply #38
Newbie questions:

How do I fix this this?

Where do my images go/need to be renamed to?

leokennis think you could share your code? ( I'd like things in English )
Lighten up, it's just foobar.

Reply #39
a mod to toggle this stuff as a screensaver (automatically, or pusing some kind of ctrl + whatever) would be wicked

Reply #40
Newbie questions:

How do I fix this this?

Where do my images go/need to be renamed to?

leokennis think you could share your code? ( I'd like things in English )

If you downloaded ojdo's package, images should go into foobar2000/images/htpc1/

I will post my code but can't untill monday, since I'm not at my own house atm and so not on my own pc
Les mots d'amour...

Reply #41
no one could send us a pack of pics to use with this plug-in ? leokennis's ones look pretty good

Reply #42
no one could send us a pack of pics to use with this plug-in ? leokennis's ones look pretty good

You mean artist-pics or the pics of the CD case etc.? Because the last ones can be found in this topic, the artists pics I will try to upload somewhere but tommorrow, since I'm not at home now...
Les mots d'amour...

Reply #43

You mean artist-pics or the pics of the CD case etc.? Because the last ones can be found in this topic, the artists pics I will try to upload somewhere but tommorrow, since I'm not at home now...

I like the idea of that - maybe we can start a thread - searching for good wallpaper's is'nt as easy as it sounds...

Reply #44

I like the idea of that - maybe we can start a thread - searching for good wallpaper's is'nt as easy as it sounds...

Well it's easy...but boring as hell to do 

So I'll upload them tommorrow, some 200 pics all 1280x671 (yeah, strange size)
Les mots d'amour...

Reply #45

Was talking about artist pics