Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Is there a playcount component with last.fm support? (Read 1436 times) previous topic - next topic

Is there a playcount component with last.fm support?

I know there's a way to sync playcounts using beets/wsh/js scripts with custom_db (which crashes left and right), but is there a component/script that will allow sync from last.fm without using custom_db or a way to sync those counts with Playback Statistic (foo_playcount)?

beets seems to have some methods that may be able to work with foobar via import (https://beets.readthedocs.io/en/v1.3.17/plugins/lastimport.html) but I would prefer something native to foobar.

Having synced playcounts is an important feature to me since I use them for random pools quite often. But, I also use another media player on the raspberry pi connected to my stereo so things get out of whack from time to time. Other players do this (musicbee for instance), but I really don't want to go through the hassle of customizing another player when foobar does everything else I need.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.