Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foobar 2000 Visualizer + OBS Issue (Read 2136 times) previous topic - next topic

foobar 2000 Visualizer + OBS Issue

So, I'm a new starting streamer. I planned to use the Foobar 2000 Visualizer as part of the "Starting Soon" section on my stream. However, I'm unable to take the background of the Visualizer and match it to the background of the page. The background of the visualizer is black and cuts off half of my page. If there's any way I can remove this background so it's just the bars I'd be happy to know. Sorry if this post is in the wrong spot.
PrezKPlays

Re: foobar 2000 Visualizer + OBS Issue

Reply #1
I don't know which one you use. Have you tried to right click for configuration?

Reply #2
I checked the settings and options and I haven't been able to find a way to remove the background, I was only able to change the color. I checked on OBS for any settings and didn't find anything. There was a way to do it through a Color Key setting a long time ago, but OBS has gone through so many updates since then I don't think there's even a Color Key anymore.
PrezKPlays

Reply #3
The version of OBS I use is 20.1.0 and the version of Foobar2000 I use is v1.3.16.
PrezKPlays

Reply #4
Right click on your source/scene, select "filters". color key is in there, among other things