Skip to main content
Topic: Local Video Player (foo_video) (Read 10174 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Local Video Player (foo_video)

Reply #50
明けましておめでとうございます。
Chimera Ver.0.4.3.0 How to use

Download and Install(загрузки & установки)
※foobar2000 is 32bit Software.

Option(Параметры)

Setting(параметры)
foobar2000->Preference->Advanced->Chimera->...

How to play
You play video file(.mp4, .mkv, ...) by foobar2000.

Video 傾福さん(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hW03pGvaGfc)
Copyright © 2017 irodori

Reply #51
I still use this plugin every day, thank you so much!

I'm having a small issue with some videos that have audio right away--the audio will play for a little and then the video starts, causing a small pause in the audio. I've tested disabling the video player and that fixes it, so it's definitely the video player that's causing this behavior. I'm using LAV.

Is there anything to be done about this? I tried to use madVR (which made it worse) and adjust the enhanced video renderer settings (it doesn't seem to change anything).

Here's an example of a video file that's affected: 【FGO】コスモスインザロストベルトopening【4k動画】%20(720p).mp4?dl=0

When I play this, the first 2 notes of the string opening will play, then a short break, then the rest. It's rarely the case that a file starts this strongly so it's not a big deal, but I thought I'd bring it up anyway in case a solution can be found.

Reply #52
I still use this plugin every day, thank you so much!

I'm having a small issue with some videos that have audio right away--the audio will play for a little and then the video starts, causing a small pause in the audio. I've tested disabling the video player and that fixes it, so it's definitely the video player that's causing this behavior. I'm using LAV.

Is there anything to be done about this? I tried to use madVR (which made it worse) and adjust the enhanced video renderer settings (it doesn't seem to change anything).

Here's an example of a video file that's affected: 【FGO】コスモスインザロストベルトopening【4k動画】%20(720p).mp4?dl=0

When I play this, the first 2 notes of the string opening will play, then a short break, then the rest. It's rarely the case that a file starts this strongly so it's not a big deal, but I thought I'd bring it up anyway in case a solution can be found.

>>OK.
I think that, that bug is less impact than old them in "Ver.0.5.0.0".
But, not perfect yet.

Chimera(foo_video) Ver.0.5.0.0

[add] Chimera preferences.
[add] Matroska Chapter Support
[Fix] Bug Fix

Download
http://fucrowrabbit.sakura.ne.jp/foo_video/index_foo_video.html

Author: FuCrowRabbit
Twitter: @FuCrowRabbit

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2018