Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: [OFFENSIVE] zealot post / thread resurrection (Read 2711 times) previous topic - next topic

[OFFENSIVE] zealot post / thread resurrection

why there's no 'no winamp' option?
stimulating the audio nerve directly

Reply #1

Maybe because the poll starter is only interested in Winamp and doesn't want other player zealots <cough> trying to shove their preference on him?

Reply #2

Maybe because the poll starter is only interested in Winamp and doesn't want other player zealots <cough> trying to shove their preference on him?

Roberto, I'm going to buy you a vest that says "Z3AL0T POLICE" on it, because you really should have an official uniform by now.

I still use 2.91 because when I tried Winamp 5, it didn't display my Musepack tags right, for some reason or other (maybe because they had both ID3v1 and APE tags). Whatever, Winamp 2.91 works great and sounds fine.

Reply #3
And why ressurect a WA 5.02 thread when it is old and outdated (WA 5.03 around already?)