Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Play wv / dsd without foo_input_sacd (Read 1937 times) previous topic - next topic

Play wv / dsd without foo_input_sacd

I wanted to ask some things about playing wavpack / dsd files, I tried to play dsd64 and that's fine because they are played in pcm 352.8, but my dac at most reaches 768 in pcm and if I try to play a wv / dsd128 mi from error, of course I would like to reproduce them using asio or wasapi combined with the drives of my dac ...... is it possible to do something or should I change the output module and use one that is not in exclusive mode like asio or wasapi?
Thanks

Re: Play wv / dsd without foo_input_sacd

Reply #1
Use resampler in DSP. To avoid reasmpling of material that you do not want to resample you will need to use resampler together with foo_dynamicdsp
But i would advise to resample to lower samplerate - 44100 or 48000 or use lowpass. Because native wavpack decoder doesn't filter out high frequency noise of DSD.