Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Foobar Gallery (Read 1799853 times) previous topic - next topic

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2475
How does the album art precisely work?

Do you have to have a .jpg of a cover in the folder along with the madsak or is it like freedb?

Also is it just another window you can turn on and off like the spectrum analyser.
[{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

yep you have to have a picture in the Dir of the Album.

But there is also a tool which fetches those from Websites: [a href="http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=29876]Link[/url]

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2476
Mazy could you share your foobar's config of the darktheme?

thx[{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

sure, get it [a href="http://mazy.johanka.cz/temp/mazy_settings_2_dark.rar]here[/url]. it's modified Lyx's Navigator.

i'm now experimenting with subscript numerals and hacks to visually separate trackinfo panel (using extended and customized box-drawing characters):

[/i]
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=375988"][{POST_SNAPBACK}]

Would you be willing to share your .fcs please? Either one is fine

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2477
i got a question, in my infopanel (for version 8.3) there is a "? at ?" all the time, when showing last played, underneath there is the date which seems ok, but i want to erase this "? at?".... how can i do this?

here is my code:

$char(10)$char(10)$if(%_trackinfo_notrack%,No track,
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------$char(10)

%artist%$char(10)
- %title% ->%_length%<-$char(10)
$if3(%album%,still unknown))$char(10)
Jahr: $if3(%date%,unbekannt)$char(10)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------$char(10)
$char(1)CQualität:$char(10)
%__codec%      Bitrate: %__bitrate% Kbit/s$char(10)

$char(1)CStatistik:$char(10)
Dieses Lied wurde %play_counter% mal gespielt! $char(10)
Zum letzten mal: %play_date% at %last_played%$char(10)

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2478
Here is mine so far.  Working out the spacing bugs in the menu row, and the seekbar.  The album list in the top left is a filler until the album art plugin is ported

[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=375853"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Thats really nice!  One question tho, how did u get the time playing percentage bar at the bottom?
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=375899"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Some of this is from a config I found over at Neowin, but here is the code;
Code: [Select]
$puts(progress_%,
$if(%_time_total_seconds%,
' '808080$pad_right($muldiv(%_time_elapsed_seconds%,100,%_time_total_seconds%),3)808080'%'' '
)
)
Bostitch vs. Swingline; Choose your stapler wisely.

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2479
whats the code to center some txt, like in the main bar window or in the track  info box

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2480
Would you be willing to share your .fcs please? Either one is fine
[{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

sure, get it [a href="http://mazy.johanka.cz/temp/spex04-mazy-mod.rar]here[/url] ... you would need font like calibri for it to work properly ...

richardtodd: $tab() works in most places (you have to use two for centering the middle part), $char(1)C for track info panel (it has to be first string on some line).

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2481
heres my sexy setup...
Go the 80s!

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2483
my current 0.9 setup. thanks a lot to mazy who helped me, figuring the playlist switch-style out :-)

@fegul: when i add the progressbar code you pasted to the status bar config nothing really happens.. :-(

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2484

Hi mazy,

I really like what you did with your track_info panel.
Would you mind sharing your settings?
ty!

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2485
My new 0.9 setup

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2487
Improved with new plugin releases:

Now all I need is uie_tabs so I can fit explorer tree in there like I used to (and projectM if it gets revived), and I'm happy as a lark!

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2488
Hi mazy,

I really like what you did with your track_info panel.
Would you mind sharing your settings?
 ty!
[{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

well it was just 'experiment' with that modified font ... you can get the font [a href=\"http://mazy.johanka.cz/temp/calibrib_test.rar]here[/url]. the tagz string is nothing special ...

trackinfo settings - font: Calibri MOD2 bold 14pt, vertical padding: 0px, horizontal padding: 5px, minimum height: 25px, line spacing: 0px, default text: white, default background (r g b):  119 213 249.

Code: [Select]
// t 255, b 119 213 249
//$puts(c_less,EEBF33)$puts(c_sep,EEC139)
//$puts(c_less,EEBF33)$puts(c_sep,f0f0f0)
$puts(c_less,FEEFBF)$puts(c_sep,f0f0f0)
// t 170, b 240
//$puts(c_less,CCCCCC)$puts(c_sep,CCCCCC)
//$puts(sep, $get(c_sep)• )
$puts(sep, $get(c_sep)┇ )
$ifgreater($len([%album%][%artist%]$if2(%title%,%_filename_ext%)),
$char(1)C[%artist%$get(sep)]$if2(%title%,%_filename_ext%)
$char(1)C
$if(%album%,$get(c_less)%album%$get(sep),)
$if(%artist%,%artist%$get(sep),)[$if2(%title%,%_filename_ext%)]
)

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2489
I missed something - where's the v0.9 issue of track_info?

- edit - never mind, I just found it.

- edit2 - however, I still can't find instructions for getting panels on top of v0.9.  Can someone point me, please?
voted 'Most likely to veer your thread' three straight years!

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2490

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2491

Now all I need is uie_tabs so I can fit explorer tree in there like I used to (and projectM if it gets revived), and I'm happy as a lark!
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=376310"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Could you share me the formatting of your playlist view?
Inter Deum et Diabolum semper Musica est", Tanzwut

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2492
Here's mine...

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2493

[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=376310"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Could you share those buttons for .9?
Could you share me the formatting of your playlist view?
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=376377"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2494
//offtopic
Some ppl already using albumart plugin with the new v0.9 of foobar. How?! I have read the albumart topic, no new version for foobar2000 0.9 is available yet. Am I missing something?
I don't speak English very well, please excuse me!

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2495
[a href="http://img93.imageshack.us/my.php?image=screen000007dr.jpg" target="_blank"]

PS: for Ivanov. Album art is arrived  still in alpha but working. Check the thread.

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2496
//offtopic
Some ppl already using albumart plugin with the new v0.9 of foobar. How?! I have read the albumart topic, no new version for foobar2000 0.9 is available yet. Am I missing something?
[{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Here's a first experimental alpha version for 0.9. It works, but not completely. I think some menu items are broken, and maybe some other things, but it appears to be basically functioning.

[a href="http://stephan.kochen.nl/proj/foo_uie_albumart/foo_uie_albumart.dll]Download[/url]

I'm going to fix some known stuff tomorrow probably, and then I'll upload a new version and some source code.

If something breaks, do tell.
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=376247"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2498

There is a way to take a screenshot of the active window only? Or I need to edit it everytime I take a SS?

[span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%']moderation: please refrain from inlining images larger than roughly 800x600 and 80KB. please use thumbnails and/or links for large pictures instead.[/span]
-foobar2000 + Burrrn + EAC
-HD 80Gb using High QualityVBR MP3s

Foobar Gallery

Reply #2499
There is a way to take a screenshot of the active window only? Or I need to edit it everytime I take a SS?
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=376481"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

ALT+Print Screen