Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: How to save a playlist created in Foobar2000 for Android to a file? (Read 1568 times) previous topic - next topic

How to save a playlist created in Foobar2000 for Android to a file?

Hello,

I have a playlist in foobar2000 that have become unmanageable on the smartphone, I have to modify it on the computer. I want to save the playlist to a file (any playlist file format), but I can't find how to do it.

Please advice.

Re: How to save a playlist created in Foobar2000 for Android to a file?

Reply #1
Just create a m3u8 playlist on foobar2000 and send it to Android.
Warning: fb2k is addictive.

Reply #2
Sorry i forgot, first you have to Edit the m3u8 file with the Path to the files on your Android.

Something like:
/storage/sdcard1/Documents/Music/vivo/05 - Fade Away - Stereo MC's.mp3

and then send m3u8 file to Android.

Reply #3
Sorry but I don't follow...

I already have a playlist in foobar I want to rearrange the tracks but there are too many. If I'm able to save that playlist to a file, then I can transfer the file to my computer to edit the playlist. If I have to create a playlist like a text file using something like Notepad++, that will defy the purpose, that's if I understood you correctly.

Reply #4
If I have to create a playlist like a text file using something like Notepad++

Yes thats what i meant. Edit the m3u8 filt with something like Notepad++ and send it to the smartphone.

Reply #5
Ok then, thanks but no thanks.

I had already created the playlist IN Foobar2000 for Android and I need to save that playlist. If I create were I have to manually type the path and the name of the track is like doing the playlist again from scratch. What I need is to save an already created playlist to a file in the smartphone, then take that file and transfer it to the computer. modify it and transfer it back to the smartphone.

By the way I lost all the playlists because I had to roll back from 1.3 to 1.2.30. So under the current circumstances you methodology does apply because I have to create the playlists again but not if I have created a playlist from withing Foobar in the smartphone.

Reply #6
I ask before
How can I import my playlists created on foobar2000 mobile Android to the PC?

But no answer.