Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Best affordable Bluetooth audio receiver for mobile. (Read 3366 times) previous topic - next topic

Best affordable Bluetooth audio receiver for mobile.

Hi I am Rupesh from India and I have smartphone with Bluetooth option. I want to use Bluetooth audio receiver with smartphone.

Previously when I was listening music directly from smartphone it has accidentally felt down and broken. After that I brought xiomi Bluetooth audio receiver. When I want to listen music instead of connecting directly to smartphone I connected to Bluetooth audio receiver and started listening. In this way the smartphone was safe up to one year.

Now the mi Bluetooth audio receiver is not working properly. This particular product ie., mi Bluetooth audio receiver worked very fine with good sound quality but accidentally it also felt down and stopped working. Then I ordered the following item from Amazon

Kingsgate Bt440 Wireless Bluetooth Receiver.

First two days it worked fine but at present I am unable to listen music just for 90 minutes but at starting I was able to listen music up to 180 minutes.

Actually my need is I want a module which has aux output port with Bluetooth pairing feature with smartphone and also battery backup up to three hours. I don't need any specialized features such as HiFi audio, hires audio etc.,.

I searched Amazon.in for "Bluetooth audio receiver" and I got hundreds of products. I think that 90% of these products are not durable. Some of them are very cheap like 200 Indian currency and some even 100 Indian currency and some for example Logitech Bluetooth audio receiver is 2500 Indian currency.

I selected a product from iball company with name " iball Bluetooth audio receiver ". This product is perfectly suited for all my needs and costs 700 Indian currency. Unfortunately it is USB powered and it doesn't have any inbuilt battery.

Currently my budget is 600 to 700 Indian currency.

Please try to suggest any Bluetooth audio receiver which has minimum features and highly durable with in my budget.

Regards,
Rupesh.
Regards,
Rupesh.

Re: Best affordable Bluetooth audio receiver for mobile.

Reply #1

Hi I have chosen the following product which is available from aliexpress and it takes 28 days to ship to my address. It has 300 mah  battery and also Bluetooth 5.1 compatible. Unfortunately it is not available in India. It costs only 300 Indian currency.

Rovtop Bluetooth 5.0 Receiver Car Kit
Regards,
Rupesh.

Reply #4
What is your listening setup? Why not just get Bluetooth headphones?

Reply #5
What is your listening setup? Why not just get Bluetooth headphones?

If I buy Bluetooth headphones directly which costs about 1500 to 2000 Indian currency and if any failure occurs we must throw the whole unit.

Instead if I buy Bluetooth receiver which only accepts signals from smartphone and which costs about 500 to 700 Indian currency and if there is any failure occurs we can still throw the whole unit but we can buy a new unit with less pain. If failure occurs in earphones we can use another earphones but there is no such option in first case.

Another advantage in Bluetooth receiver is we can connect it to car stereo.
Regards,
Rupesh.

Reply #7
Hi I bought Philips shb 1008/37 Bluetooth receiver and it costs 680/- rupees which is available from Amazon.

It is affordable and also sound quality is good.

If anyone of you want to try Bluetooth receiver for mobile I strongly recommend this product.

Regards,
Rupesh.

Reply #9
Previously I used xiomi Mi Bluetooth audio receiver. The sound quality of Philips Bluetooth audio receiver is many times greater than mi Bluetooth audio receiver.

If you can spend more money you can get high quality sound. Phillips Bluetooth audio receiver is affordable ie., low budget.

In the specification of Philips Bluetooth audio receiver they specified clearly that we can connect it to stereo speakers.
Regards,
Rupesh.

Reply #10
The issue with bluetooth is that few sources support any of the better audio codex, like aptx LL etc. Which is weird since many cheap bluetooth receivers support all the good ones, just for no reason I can guess microphone input from a headset or inline controls, instead putting the mic in the receiver.