Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: suggestion for a component (Read 3648 times) previous topic - next topic

suggestion for a component

I am not able to make a component and I do not know if it is easy to make this:

a window which display cover
(file in directory album, same as "albumlist"and "cover" plugins for winamp2)
of track in progress and alternatively display cover album highlight in albumlist
(when focus is on albumlist).

surely even more difficult... use the window to display lyrics
(from a text file? http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/forums/index....T&f=27&t=7098&)
of track in progress (a button to choose the cover or the liryc, the cover for albumlist is automatically display when the focus is on albumlist).

sorry for my english.
Music is my first love.

Reply #1
Hi,

not exactly an answer but a question - I have been looking for a cover display plugin for winamp 2.xx and have found one but it only grabs the jpeg out of the folder if it is named - folder.jpg.  I am looking for one that will grab any jpeg (assuming I only have one in each folder) regardless of the name (all mine are named by artist/album) - are there any out there that do this?  Thanks,

Reply #2
ya cover would be good!

Reply #3
I can't speak for the author, but I think this is exactly the type of thing he would avoid.
地獄

Reply #4
1) yes, you cannot speak for the author
2) it is a suggestion for a component, not for the core
3) it is a suggestion for the whole of the users, not necessairement for PP (he work very hard and he have not time for this)
4) you can use or not a component...

question for you: why you "think this is exactly the type of thing he would avoid" ?
Music is my first love.

Reply #5
question for you: why you "think this is exactly the type of thing he would avoid" ?

Maybe if you followed what PP's always been saying you'd know?